Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose Cream - Acne Treatment. Please Read

3 posts in this topic

My Mother Purchased this cream named ROSE CREAM it supposedly is suppose to treat acne and reduce freckles and spots.The Ingredients Are: Vaselene,lanolin,purified water,bismuth oxychloride, almond oil, BORAX, BEESWAX, Salicylic acid, hydroxybenzoic acid. This List Looks Quiet Harsh So I wouldnt to get some opinions before i even though to apply this to my face.

The Cream is Made In Lebanon by The Charafeddine industrial laboratories

My Mother Purchased this cream named ROSE CREAM it supposedly is suppose to treat acne and reduce freckles and spots.The Ingredients Are: Vaselene,lanolin,purified water,bismuth oxychloride, almond oil, BORAX, BEESWAX, Salicylic acid, hydroxybenzoic acid. This List Looks Quiet Harsh So I wouldnt to get some opinions before i even though to apply this to my face.

The Cream is Made In Lebanon by The Charafeddine industrial laboratories

My Regimen:

Morning: Pond's Cold Cream

Toner: Hydrogen Peroxide

Moisturizer: Neutrogena face glow spf 15 ( i think that is what it is called)

Neutrogena Benzoyl Peroxide

Metro Gel

Night:

Pond's Cold Cream

BP

metro gel

Lanolin is a comedogenic ingredient, and it is high up on the list. I would look for another cream. Yet...if it works for you, it's all good. ;) It will not hurt to try, but I do not think it will be terrific for skin prone to clogged pores.

It also contains bismuth oxychloride: a comedogenic ingredient for many, but not all mineral makeup users. It DID break me out, not in cysts, but in multiple whiteheads and clogged pores within 3 weeks of using Bare Minerals.

Acne Detective - a listing of comedogenic and irritating ingredients - unfortunately not comprehensive

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!