Rose Cream - Acne Treatment. Please Read

2 replies to this topic

#1 menace

menace

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:45 AM

My Mother Purchased this cream named ROSE CREAM it supposedly is suppose to treat acne and reduce freckles and spots.The Ingredients Are: Vaselene,lanolin,purified water,bismuth oxychloride, almond oil, BORAX, BEESWAX, Salicylic acid, hydroxybenzoic acid. This List Looks Quiet Harsh So I wouldnt to get some opinions before i even though to apply this to my face.
The Cream is Made In Lebanon by The Charafeddine industrial laboratories

#2 Amberlynn72

Amberlynn72

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE(menace @ May 4 2007, 12:45 PM) View Post
My Mother Purchased this cream named ROSE CREAM it supposedly is suppose to treat acne and reduce freckles and spots.The Ingredients Are: Vaselene,lanolin,purified water,bismuth oxychloride, almond oil, BORAX, BEESWAX, Salicylic acid, hydroxybenzoic acid. This List Looks Quiet Harsh So I wouldnt to get some opinions before i even though to apply this to my face.
The Cream is Made In Lebanon by The Charafeddine industrial laboratories

Yea I am going to have to tell you this will work. It has awesome acne ingredients in it.. first of all borax if you do a search. Like type in "borax to cure acne"
something to that effect. it will tell you it kills mites in the face same as a dog..so thats why they put it in this cream..vaseline is a weird one as it is a protectant it lets nothing in and nothing out ..it doesnt let the skin breathe though. salicylic acid is what aspirin has in it and everyone touts aspirin mask for the acne. Beeswax..hmm for some reason this is used even in the cold creams and I dont know what the other ones do to the face. but honestly it doesnt look harsh at all..give it a try. I plan on trying hyrogen peroxide and borax on my face ..mine is a might problem..if your face is itching weirdly or your ears itch..your infested by mites...if you tried the regimen here such as I and many others.. you will notice that wherever the bp misses the acne will follow ..it's the mites travelling to a safe location..It's hard to tell whether or not this or that works becasue no matter what you use you'll breakout for a bit ..because it takes time for your skin to adjust to different regimens so you kinda gotta stick with whatever if your noticing..me myself and I
Am using ponds cold cream to cleanse ONLY now
hydrogen peroxide as a toner in the morning
and BP AND metro gel
and moisturizer

Night : cold cream
bp and metro gel

It works ...

#3 Wynne

Wynne

Look into kitty's eyes....you're feeling polite and kind

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:37 PM

Lanolin is a comedogenic ingredient, and it is high up on the list. I would look for another cream. Yet...if it works for you, it's all good. wink.gif It will not hurt to try, but I do not think it will be terrific for skin prone to clogged pores.

It also contains bismuth oxychloride: a comedogenic ingredient for many, but not all mineral makeup users. It DID break me out, not in cysts, but in multiple whiteheads and clogged pores within 3 weeks of using Bare Minerals.

Acne Detective - a listing of comedogenic and irritating ingredients - unfortunately not comprehensive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users