Post Your Regimen Before And After

59 replies to this topic

#21 Muller-7

Muller-7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:54 AM

Wow Jadaz you have done really well mate Keep it up looking great now.

#22 2689

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:34 PM

hello im completely new to this site and i've read great replies to ppl who have used dan's bp product and im convinced to try it. however, i cannot purchase it online wht is another method for me to order? mail in? and what address wud i refer it to and also how much cash shud i send for just one bottle of bp? appreciate it if u can help me. i also live in canada

#23 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE(Jon2689 @ Dec 21 2007, 06:34 PM) View Post
hello im completely new to this site and i've read great replies to ppl who have used dan's bp product and im convinced to try it. however, i cannot purchase it online wht is another method for me to order? mail in? and what address wud i refer it to and also how much cash shud i send for just one bottle of bp? appreciate it if u can help me. i also live in canada

You can place your order online, then on the payment page choose the mail in payment option and follow the instructions for mailing your payment.
http://www.danielkern.com/

#24 2689

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE(Brandy @ Dec 21 2007, 08:36 PM) View Post
QUOTE(Jon2689 @ Dec 21 2007, 06:34 PM) View Post

You can place your order online, then on the payment page choose the mail in payment option and follow the instructions for mailing your payment.
http://www.danielkern.com/

sry, so that means that i can put like 8.50 for a bottle of Dan's Benzoyl Peroxide Gel and just send in 8.50 plus shiping and get it in like a weeks time?

#25 2689

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:43 PM

sry, if any1 cud help me but.. since i can't order online, cud i just send in $8.50 for a bottle of dan's BP gel and mail in an envelope to:

Daniel Kern, Inc.
1026 Castro St.
San Francisco, CA 94114 ?

also does any1 know the shipping price for ppl who live in Canada? and finally, how long does it take for me to receieve it?

#26 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:55 PM

You will need to place an online order for what you want. Then choose the mail payment option. There will be full complete instructions with shipping amount included. Mail in what it tells you to.

Here is the International Shipping information.

#27 2689

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:27 PM

I live in Canada but i dont know which method of payment for Dan's BP gel is best for me: First Class Mail International, UPS Standard to Canada, Priority Mail Intertnational, or UPS Worldwide Saver?

#28 b'nana

b'nana

AcneAngst

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:49 PM

cool.gif

#29 swtReverie

swtReverie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Tennis, Languages, Music, Romantic Comedies, Horror

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:42 PM

Is it still too late to send in before/after pictures? I think my skin looks pretty well after using the DKR regimen though I often slacked off eusa_doh.gif.

#30 _Morris_

_Morris_

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:29 AM

There was a thread like this originally, I believe created by Ariana, and made sticky (with all the regimen before and afters). What happened to it?

#31 adamrodriguez

adamrodriguez

those that hate me love acne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:43 AM

I think i have a problem with this website cashing in selling acne products that havent even been tested. let alone have anyone have any provable before and after photos. if this line of products was a success you would see changes in atleast a month. anyways, just thought id put it out there.

#32 _Morris_

_Morris_

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (adamrodrigue @ Dec 19 2008, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think i have a problem with this website cashing in selling acne products that havent even been tested. let alone have anyone have any provable before and after photos. if this line of products was a success you would see changes in atleast a month. anyways, just thought id put it out there.

BP has been used and clinically tested for over 80 years and approved as acne medication in over 120 different countries around the world.

As for your 'proveable' comment, I have posted before and after photos myself, so I have no idea what you are talking about. There are dozens of people in the logs section and in old threads who have posted photos, not to mention 10 times as many people who report success without photos.

#33 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (_Morris_ @ Dec 19 2008, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was a thread like this originally, I believe created by Ariana, and made sticky (with all the regimen before and afters). What happened to it?

It's in the Regimen logs section. http://www.acne.org/...men-t87691.html

And here's a separate smaller gallery of photos including what products they've used. http://www.acne.org/....html#bouthsara

#34 juicy_couture_dutchess

juicy_couture_dutchess

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

im about to order this regimen products. hopefully i will have something to show, im going to save my pics i have of myself now without makeup to use as a before. if this regimen works for me ill have an after to show everyone. all new users of the regimen lets cross out fingers and hope we get good results.

#35 AliSea

AliSea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (adamrodrigue @ Dec 19 2008, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BP does work for a lot of people. Unfortunately for some people it doesn't. There isn't any one acne product that has proven completely effective, not even accutane. I think that using BP is far less dangerous than any antibiotic or accutane. My dermatologist has been prescribing BP to me for the past ten years- the regimen was different than Dan's though. I never really felt that BP did anything for me until I tried it Dan's way and at the beginning I was very skeptical. I have been doing the DKR for a month now and see a significant difference. I am not completely clear yet, but hopefully after another month I will be. Also, for most products you have to be on them for more than a month for them to actually work. All of the prescription creams I have been on over the years say you won't see full results for three months - and with the numerous products I have tried, none of them have worked. Even antibiotics take about a month to really see results.

When I first came to this website I was very skeptical and was not planning on trying the DKR. ( as no topical treatment had ever worked for me in the past ) Then, as my antibiotics were failing I put a whole bunch of BP on some new pimples I was getting. The next morning they had significantly gone down, then I was convinced. I would really like to be able to get off the antibiotics some time soon. Hopefully the DKR is what I need.

My Regimen
Morning:
Oracea 40 mg
Neutrogena oil free acne wash
Dan's BP
Dan's moisturizer

Night:
Neutrogena oil free acne wash
Dan's BP
Dan's moisturizer
AHA+ for spot treatment

#36 mameha

mameha

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (jadaz @ Aug 1 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i may not be good looking but the improvement in my acne can b seen in my photos..

Not good looking? saywhat.gif

You're gorgeous! As in, model gorgeous. Seriously.

Congratulations on your success!

#37 Miss Bennet

Miss Bennet

Miss Bennet

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Riding<br />Writing<br />Volleyball<br />My Skin

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (jadaz @ Aug 1 2007, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well i may not be good looking but the improvement in my acne can b seen in my photos..

<3 DKR...evn though i dont use it anymore i gave all my leftovers to my friends and they all cant belive how well it worked for me..sure i got marks but what the hell..theirs no REAL pimples =D

the one where im in a blue shirt is the one after im clear
all the others are before

congrats!!! i dont think ur not good looking!!! ur too hard on urself!!!

QUOTE (mameha @ Jan 15 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jadaz @ Aug 1 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not good looking? saywhat.gif

You're gorgeous! As in, model gorgeous. Seriously.

Congratulations on your success!

I know right!!!!????

QUOTE (juicy_couture_dutchess @ Jan 2 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im about to order this regimen products. hopefully i will have something to show, im going to save my pics i have of myself now without makeup to use as a before. if this regimen works for me ill have an after to show everyone. all new users of the regimen lets cross out fingers and hope we get good results.

I'm a new user and my fingers are crossed with u!!

#38 topnotchglamourchick

topnotchglamourchick

Lexi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (jadaz @ Aug 1 2007, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<3 DKR...evn though i dont use it anymore i gave all my leftovers to my friends and they all cant belive how well it worked for me..sure i got marks but what the hell..theirs no REAL pimples =D

the one where im in a blue shirt is the one after im clear
all the others are before

wtf you are good looking lol really good looking.....

#39 arh_88

arh_88

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:17 AM

I am going to start out using the Acne.org Products very soon. I might try and take some photos monthly (mabye weekly, but not likely). I took some pictures with my webcam. I'm not sure if its what your looking for. But if this stuff really works for me I would be happy to have my results used for examples. Thats if it works. . .

Snapshot_20090325.jpg Snapshot_20090325_1.jpg Snapshot_20090325_2.jpg

But I might not have the "model" face when i'm done. I'm not that great looking to begin with either.

Later.

#40 Lumitimi

Lumitimi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

-

Edited by Lumitimi, 10 October 2010 - 01:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users