fraxel

3 replies to this topic

#1 SouthpoleSP67

SouthpoleSP67

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:09 PM

Hi I think the title kind of explains it all. I am looking for a doctor to perform Fraxel laser on me during the summer, while I have no school, and I know how much the person performing it on you matters. So please someone help me out with this issue.

Also, if he/she can perform excisions that would be very important as well because I think that might be best to do before any Fraxels are undergone. Thank you for all of your help!

#2 SouthpoleSP67

SouthpoleSP67

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

BUMP

Can anyone help me out w/ suggestions? I know someone has to have gotten at least one of these two procedures done down in the Southbay area and has good or bad experiences to share.

#3 kat1711

kat1711

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:01 PM

Hi there! I just received my first Affirm laser treatment by Dr. Helen Fincher, at UCLA. Affirm is the next generation laser after Fraxel. It if relatively new, and supposed to do everything Fraxel does but with less redness afterwards and no blue dye. Dr. Fincher is really caring. She works in the same dermatology practice with her husband Dr. Edgar Fincher, and with Dr. Ronald Moy. Actually, the first doctor that caught my attention was Dr. Moy. I started doing research on LA doctors and found that Dr. Moy seems to be one of the best. If you google him you'll find many articles that he's written and contributed to. He has done a lot of research and I think he used to be head of dermatology at UCLA. Anyway, he works with Dr. Fincher. I tried to make an appointment with him but he was booked for a while so I decided to go with Dr. Fincher. Like I said, she seems great too. However, I don't know if Dr. Helen Fincher does excision, but I'm almost certain that Dr. Moy does. The Finchers' practice is called "Fincher Dermatology". Dr. Moy has a separate website. I suggest starting out by searching for them. Good luck, let us know if you find a doctor! eusa_dance.gif

#4 12xu

12xu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

had recommendations to see md. moy years ago; considered affirm, until now, reading that it's non-ablative: http://www.elitelase...-multiplex.html so far total fx, mixto, or fraxel re:pair are seeing the best results?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users