Photo
- - - - -

Any body got tiny bumps?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 MON3Y

MON3Y

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:05 PM

yes i have a lot of tiny tiny bumps on my chest you can see them unless i have a mirror on and turn sideways till i see them i have no idea how to get rid of them and my chest area is full of tiny red dots any body know what im talking about?

#2 HollyK

HollyK

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE(1 Make 1T RA1N @ Apr 21 2007, 10:05 PM) View Post
yes i have a lot of tiny tiny bumps on my chest you can see them unless i have a mirror on and turn sideways till i see them i have no idea how to get rid of them and my chest area is full of tiny red dots any body know what im talking about?

I have this too..I've had it for like two months. I thought maybe it was from tanning too much but I'm not sure now. It's not like acne..they're just really tiny bumps that won't go away.

#3 Sheriko

Sheriko

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE(1 Make 1T RA1N @ Apr 22 2007, 01:05 PM) View Post

How big are the tiny red dots? Do they sometimes form bigger red dots? Does it look like a rash? What color are the tiny bumps on your chest? Do you have any pics?

The reason I am asking so many questions is that I slowly developed over time a lot of bumps on my chest. They are very very small and mostly are flesh colored. However some of them turn red and look like acne. But this only lasts a day or so and then they turn the normal flesh color again. I haven't figured out a reason why this happens.

Also the bad thing is that it has started migrating down my stomach. Mind you this has taken almost a year to do.

My dermatologist thought it was pitysporum folliculitis, but the meds didn't work for it. So now he thinks it is some kind of bacteria, plus fungus. Personally I think he is a little stumped.

#4 HollyK

HollyK

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE(Sheriko @ Apr 22 2007, 07:00 AM) View Post
QUOTE(1 Make 1T RA1N @ Apr 22 2007, 01:05 PM) View Post

How big are the tiny red dots? Do they sometimes form bigger red dots? Does it look like a rash? What color are the tiny bumps on your chest? Do you have any pics?

The reason I am asking so many questions is that I slowly developed over time a lot of bumps on my chest. They are very very small and mostly are flesh colored. However some of them turn red and look like acne. But this only lasts a day or so and then they turn the normal flesh color again. I haven't figured out a reason why this happens.

Also the bad thing is that it has started migrating down my stomach. Mind you this has taken almost a year to do.

My dermatologist thought it was pitysporum folliculitis, but the meds didn't work for it. So now he thinks it is some kind of bacteria, plus fungus. Personally I think he is a little stumped.

Mine are flesh colored too.. I thought it could be some kind of folliculitis. This probably won't heal on its own right? I've been putting bp on it but it hasn't helped at all.

#5 MON3Y

MON3Y

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:17 PM

i dont have any Pics but they are red tiny little bumps that never go away and it makes my overall chest area look red.. all around

#6 Sheriko

Sheriko

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:10 PM

I tried using BP on it but it only seemed to make my skin more red and inflammed looking. Plus it itched and hurt a lot. I thought I was doing damage to my skin so I stopped using it. The doctor gave me nizoral and some sort of steroid ointment. The nizoral did nothing but the steroid helped.

BUT it is not going away entirely and it is spreading.

I don't know if this will help, but here are some pics

070204_215105.JPG
070403_095311.JPG

#7 Scully

Scully

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:34 PM

you guys could have keratosis pilaris. Google that into images and see if thats what it looks like. I have it on my arms

#8 Spades

Spades

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE(Scully @ Apr 22 2007, 07:34 PM) View Post
you guys could have keratosis pilaris. Google that into images and see if thats what it looks like. I have it on my arms

If you are talking about tiny white bumps, then you my friends have scars sad.gif.

#9 ghettout

ghettout

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE(Scully @ Apr 23 2007, 12:34 AM) View Post

yeah this person could be right. but it's hard to tell with that small photo. could you maybe enlarge it?