Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any body got tiny bumps?

9 posts in this topic

yes i have a lot of tiny tiny bumps on my chest you can see them unless i have a mirror on and turn sideways till i see them i have no idea how to get rid of them and my chest area is full of tiny red dots any body know what im talking about?

D3PR3$$ION

$UCK$

DONT

IT?

yes i have a lot of tiny tiny bumps on my chest you can see them unless i have a mirror on and turn sideways till i see them i have no idea how to get rid of them and my chest area is full of tiny red dots any body know what im talking about?

How big are the tiny red dots? Do they sometimes form bigger red dots? Does it look like a rash? What color are the tiny bumps on your chest? Do you have any pics?

The reason I am asking so many questions is that I slowly developed over time a lot of bumps on my chest. They are very very small and mostly are flesh colored. However some of them turn red and look like acne. But this only lasts a day or so and then they turn the normal flesh color again. I haven't figured out a reason why this happens.

Also the bad thing is that it has started migrating down my stomach. Mind you this has taken almost a year to do.

My dermatologist thought it was pitysporum folliculitis, but the meds didn't work for it. So now he thinks it is some kind of bacteria, plus fungus. Personally I think he is a little stumped.

i dont have any Pics but they are red tiny little bumps that never go away and it makes my overall chest area look red.. all around

D3PR3$$ION

$UCK$

DONT

IT?

I tried using BP on it but it only seemed to make my skin more red and inflammed looking. Plus it itched and hurt a lot. I thought I was doing damage to my skin so I stopped using it. The doctor gave me nizoral and some sort of steroid ointment. The nizoral did nothing but the steroid helped.

BUT it is not going away entirely and it is spreading.

I don't know if this will help, but here are some pics

post-56733-1177283217_thumb.jpg

post-56733-1177283322_thumb.jpg

post-56733-1177283217_thumb.jpg

post-56733-1177283322_thumb.jpg

you guys could have keratosis pilaris. Google that into images and see if thats what it looks like. I have it on my arms

you guys could have keratosis pilaris. Google that into images and see if thats what it looks like. I have it on my arms