Recommended Products To Help With Red Marksvitamin e dermabrasion microdermabrasion needling tca aha alpha hydroxy acid red mark hyperpigmentation
Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:31 AM
Posted 22 December 2003 - 07:50 AM
2. Pure Deming Mini Peel
3. Scotch Tape
These (and more BP) are the only changes to my skin care regimen and I met my ex-girlfriend for dinner last night (she's known me for over 5 years from the age of 24) and she said she's never seen my skin looking so good, ever, she was honestly amazed (I have no spots, the tone has evened out and she said my skin was glowing), so she's decided to get some of the PD products for herself (she was a bit worried that I was becoming a 'metrosexual' though ) .
I have you guys on this site to thank for my new complexion, words can not express my gratitude to everyone on the site for their advice and knowledge.
Merry Xmas (or Happy Holidays as they say in the US) to all.
Posted 14 April 2004 - 11:10 AM
I got it from skincarerx but it smells so strong. (nice smell) But no way i want to carry this smell all day. Tell me people, and also where do you get the Bio-Oil= emu oil????
Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:24 PM
Hyaluronic Acid Serum - HABeauty
TCA Complex - PerfectComplexion
Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:20 AM
1)10% Mandelic acid serum(controls acne,melasma and acne discolorations)This is my 12th month of using mandelic acid and i just love it.
2)Eucerin extra protective lotion with SPF 30
3)Almay smoothing skin refinisher(i use this as my night cream and it has brightened my complexion)
4)Maybelline Everfresh makeup with spf 14,Nude shade(never broke me out)
5)Queen helen mint julep mask(a wonderful mask to tighten the pores)
6)Pears glycerin soap to wash my face.
Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:52 AM
Apple Cider vinegar is incredible also.
Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:58 AM
ReVive Cellular repair
Posted 15 April 2004 - 03:02 PM
Apple Cider vinegar is incredible also.
Are you using the regular or the R-ALA version of the Intense Gel?
Posted 16 August 2004 - 11:03 AM
Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:54 PM
If it's any reassurance, puredeming's postage is very reasonable and their service is superb.
On another subject, thought I'd add my top 5 products to the list!
1) Amino-plex spray.
2) Emu oil.
3) 100% pure manuka oil and/or Living Nature's manuka oil and honey antiseptic gel.
4) Puredeming Intense Gel R-ALA.
5) Regular Copper peptides serum.
Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:41 PM
1)for the ppl who HAVE seen improvemetns with their favorite products: what types of scars have the products helped fade? the ones with rolling edges? red marks? hyperpigmentation?
2)how long does it take for the results to show (especially if youre using the puredeming intense gel) since im thinking of getting that)?
3)have most of you already stopped getting acne and are only treating scars? like, could I use the puredeming stuff along with my tazorac and neutrogena acne wash?
4) do most of you have white/fair skin? I am asian and have a darker skin tone, so can similar results still be expected?
thanks in advance
Posted 24 August 2004 - 03:01 PM
1) The Intense gel has not helped with my actual scarring, in my experience, but has helped fade red marks and improve overall skin condition. It also tightens the skin to make scarring somewhat less noticeable.
2) results with the intense gel are visible immediately - your face may look a little red for about half an hour after removing the product, but it is likely that you will have a 'glow' and that your redness will have faded a little. Better results are gained the more you use the product - don't expect miraculous results first time but you may see an immediate effect on your skin condition.
3) It is best to use the R-ALA version of the intense gel if you still suffer from breakouts, as this contains jojoba oil rather than sunflower and olive oil. Jojoba oil has less tendency to clog pores. The Intense gel won't help with active acne, though. I think you could use it along with the products you've mentioned but DO NOT use it immediately after tazorac, as you may suffer a burning sensation as the alpha lipoic acid works on the newly peeling skin. (not something you want to be happen)
4) I have white skin, of medium-dark tone. I would expect the intense gel to have an equally good effect on darker skin tones, as it works by improving the skins condition rather than by peeling away the skin.
Hope this is helpful.
Posted 24 August 2004 - 10:57 PM
Posted 25 August 2004 - 07:51 AM
Posted 27 August 2004 - 03:42 PM
Posted 29 August 2004 - 12:48 PM
Has anyone else used BP in conjunction with IG? What are your feelings?
Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:11 PM
It's gentle enough but also does a good job of
cleansing my pores and blackheads with the
Their marine DNA cream is a pretty good
moisterizer but kinda expensive.
I am curious about this highly touted new product
call StriVectin. Their marketing slogan is "Better
than Botox". I wonder if it actually helps stimulate
and build collagen. It is pretty darn expensive
at $150 per 6 oz tube. If anyone has used it and
think it's a good product let us know. I read a
NY Times article that it smooths out wrinkles, but
it's not as effective as botox.
Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:52 PM
I do want to thank whoever recommended the PureDeming Intense Gel R-ALA to this forum. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was a bit hesitant to order it, but I kept reading posts on the results and made sure to note any caveats, and I just took the plunge and bought a 1 oz. bottle.
Good lord, I love this stuff. I left it on my skin all night the first day I got it, and I woke up and noticed a difference immediately. My skin glowed, and although I notice my skin is plumper and the scars are less noticeable in the morning anyway, this was remarkable. And where I normally see the scars get a bit more noticeable by evening, since I've been using the PureDeming Intense Gel, my skin is toned and smooth and glowing from morning until night. I just can't believe it. I love this stuff. I never expected it to work so great. I also think the results are doubly good when I do a maintenance glycolic peel in the morning after using it all night. I did a 40% glycolic peel the night after using PD for the first time, and then I applied my Sage Firming & Brightening cream (which has given me nice results, too) and I had tight, tone, glowing skin all day long...my makeup even looked better because my skin was so smooth and I didn't have to do as much to conceal my various imperfections.
So my list of top products would be (don't have 5 'cause there's more work to be done and more stuff to check out!)
1) PureDeming Intense Gel R-ALA
2) Glycolic peels (40% and 65%)
3) Sage Skin Care's Firming and Brightening Cream (plumps up my skin and gives me that pretty glow like I'm blushing from within)
I have a 12.5% TCA peel on hand that I am waiting for an opportunity to try. Seems like I can't get a stretch where I don't have something I can't look like the Creature from the Black Lagoon for, so I am just biding my time. Meanwhile, I'm happy with how I'm looking with the PureDeming and with my mineral makeup to help me hide what I don't want anyone but me to see.
I would love to recommend the PureDeming to some ladies I know would love it, but I'm afraid PureDeming would start running short and not have enough for us who really need it! Is that wrong? I might slip the name to just a few so PureDeming gets some nice word-of-mouth marketing and make sure they stay in business. They gotta keep making this stuff!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users