Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hercules

Acne on chin? WHY!

8 posts in this topic

You get it on your chin when you continually let someones balls slap against it.

Lol jk, i have no idea, maybe that part of your face is just producing alot of extra oil?! Irritation in that area? Could be any # of things. Maybe you rest your chin on your arm, or touch it alot or something. That could contribute.

do you drool in your sleep? that could dry out your chin/mouth area? everyone does it...we just don't admit it.

8-[

Why do you get it on your chin... aswell as your forehead and every other part of your face 8-[

That's the way it is... horrible buggers

Be the cure, Not the Disease :)

Apologies to anyone who has seen me type this many times before but I found the ones on my chin was due to contact with my bed linen. Also, I don't know whether this has anything to do with it: when I brush my teeth I can't help but get toothpaste down my chin (really annoying). Probably not as I've stopped the contact of the sheets with my chin, that area hasn't broken out since.

Me? I have a couple that are 100% cotton and some that are 50/ 50 polyester/cotton.

I'm thinking more that it is to do with my washing powder - I'd been using Ariel tablets and I suspect they were leaving some sort of residue. Just before I stopped using them, I was washing my hair over the bath tub one time and was conscious of my shirt neck rubbing my chin. It didn't taken long for a cyst to start forming on that very spot (could've been a coincidence, of course). I've since chosen the most simple non-biological washing powder (with 'no enzymes' - does anybody know the implications of this?). I've found my cheek resting on the pillow some mornings and so far so good but I'm still super paranoid about anything touching my face.