2 replies to this topic

#1 footballer

footballer

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 March 2007 - 04:31 AM

hey all

i have been using aqueous cream on my body for a while now, i am a 19 year old lad who is 9 weeks into accutane.

i have heard it can be used as a cleanser..any1 tried this before?

i am also considering using it as a moisturiser as it gives such great results on dry skin on my body but don't know whether it is face friendly or will block pores??

can any1 help?
thanks

#2 dollbaby

dollbaby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:08 AM

Hey just wanted to say I have been using aqueous cream as a moisturiser with the regime for 3 and half weeks now and had amazing results i dont wash with it but moisturise with it and its so good makes my skin glow doesnt seem to block my pores and my skin gets blocked by lots of things! LOL

Dont absolutly cover your body or face in it but keep with it and see how you go at first I was worried it would clog pores but it seems to be really clearing them up i did give it 3.5 weeks though and do get the odd spot but aparantly thats expected in the first few weeks. I do the regime once a day then in the morning just moisturise without any BP so my skin isnt so dry it seems to be working for me.Everyones skin is different though so its just trial and error i think

x
I AM 100% CLEAR ON FACE AND 97% CLEAR ON BODY

#3 eurovision50

eurovision50

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:30 AM

I finally went to a dermatologist, who has prescribed me "PanOxyl' and "Tetracycline." When I asked him about skin-care products, he actually recommended washing (and hence moisturising in one step) with Aqueous Cream! I was sceptical, especially since it essentially looks like a big tub of grease, and did notice one spot pop up the following day. However, that was probably just bad luck. However, I decided to stop using it and instead starting using "Simple" cleansers and moisturisers. However, my skin has since become incredibly dry and uneven. It seems like the dermatologist knew what he was talking about! I am going to start using it again, hoping that it is non-comedogenic, as a one step cleanser and moisturiser. Below is the product description, which certainly suggests that I (and you!) can use it as such:

For topical use as an external skin cleansing agent and as an emollient for softening and soothing skin. (Essentially: For use as a skin cleanser and moisturiser.)

Good luck, my thoughts are with you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users