Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyaluronic Acid

193 posts in this topic

the stuff is too expensive to keep up with i think

I can feel it's getting nearer

Images they'll turn out clearer

Creeps in and out of your mind

I'm destiny personified

I know there's something more behind

but is it really justified?

to sacrifce to crucify

the rescue of the human kind!

I'm using a supplement now called Eternal Youth. I got it off of eBay for around $8.00.

Copy from the auction:

Eternal Youth features Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Dermatan Sulfate (DS) in an exclusive "Master Moisturizer" formulation. Together HA and DS increase moisture in the skin.

Each tablet contains: HA-DS 300mg

I'm using a supplement now called Eternal Youth. I got it off of eBay for around $8.00. 

Copy from the auction:

Eternal Youth features Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Dermatan Sulfate (DS) in an exclusive \"Master Moisturizer\" formulation. Together HA and DS increase moisture in the skin.

Each tablet contains:    HA-DS 300mg

I'm destiny personified

to sacrifce to crucify

quit making me feel stupid:(!

user posted image

I'm destiny personified

to sacrifce to crucify

Ahhh...Which supplement brand are you using? I finished the liquid HA, it was more expensive, and gave the pills a go. They both seem to work as well so far. [-o<

Animegirle.... is this still working for you. Has it faded your red marks any quicker? Do you still have active acne? Does it help the redness in them?

I just read the article in Women's World on this acid. Half of the article was ripped away but remembered that there was a post on this board. So I thought I would check it out.

Let me know of anymore success.

"To the world, you may be one person;

but to one person, you may be the world."

Hi guys,

Maya: that looks promising. I know it will probably end up in my giant mountain of skincare products..lol. I just got the new Camellia oil yesterday and want to give it a little while to work it's magic....lol. I will continue with the HA supplements though, I really feel like it makes my skin look plumper.

NTBC: I am using this in supplement form, not sure if you are talking about topical or internal. I can say that my skin is clearer, more "balanced" and looks plumper, good color, etc. When I stop this supplement my skin does show a change, looks drier, scars seem a little more apparent due to the lack of plumping. As for active acne, I usually will get a spot or two around "that time of the month" or if I sneak a few too many M'n'M's :-#

Animegirle... I just researched the pills you got off of Ebay. You really got a good deal. I found a website selling the "Eternal Youth" and they are selling it for $50.

http://www.mychanges.net/naturallyhealthy/...075&groupid=105

It's expensive but I am interested. Just need to know if it's worked for anyone.

"To the world, you may be one person;

but to one person, you may be the world."

Hey animegirle,

I am thinking the liquid would absorb much better but I dont want to pay $45 for a 2 week supply. How is the Eternal Youth working for you as opposed to the liquid?

The only thing I could find on ebay are the following 2 links...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=19262

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...9&category=1277

The 2nd one actually has coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid and ferulic acid as well.

If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all - Anna Quindlen

Hey Maya-

That stuff looks pretty darn good to me.....also, Bio2....the amino-plex company, offers a moisturizing gel with hylauronic acid in it....the guy said he'd sell it to me for 15.00 plus tax and shipping per one ounce bottle. The oxymist site has it for much more....anyway, I think if we enjoy the amino plex alot and plan on another order in the near future, we should prolly plan on factoring that into our next order and trying it out. Go to the oxymist site and take a look. The ingredients arene't listed there (I don't think) I had to ASK when I called that "autograph" guy today. Let me know what you think.

We haven't gotten our order yet, JoyLovePeace....it should be coming in early next week, however there's a thread on here....I think it's titled Amino-Plex Spray.....and there's more information on that thread. Basically, it's amino acids, trace minerals and a few more things that is basically used after chemical peels or lasering to help facilitate healing and collagen repair. Don't quote me on this cause I'm just winging it off the top of my head. Anyway, it's also supposed to stimulate circulation to the healing area. Some girls have posted that they see a remarkable difference in their skin in just a few uses. You can find it for a reasonable price at etrode.com

I'm trying to find a cheaper place to purchase it because the company is based here in So Cal, but so far no such luck. I'll let everyone know if and when I do.

Yup - everything is sooooo in my wish list!!

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

I have seen several recommendations on Makeup Alley for Professional Solutions Hyaluronic Acid.

~ Tamara

You cannot perceive beauty but with a serene mind.

- Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

Visit My Claravis Journal

Here is another website on hyaluronic acid. (I'm not promoting this site)

http://www.ctds.info/hyaluronic_acid.html#overview

MSM in powder form is also great. MSM can be bought at Vet stores for less than health stores. Starts at $3 american dollars for a half pound.

**Dr. London advises taking 420mg daily for the FIRST TWO WEEKS, \"then taper down to a maintenace dose of 140mg daily.\" You'll find HA at most nutrition outlets from brands like Optio Health and Solaray.

**Dr. London advises taking 420mg daily for the FIRST TWO WEEKS, \"then taper down to a maintenace dose of 140mg daily.\" You'll find HA at most nutrition outlets from brands like Optio Health and Solaray.

Is this the dose you are taking?

I've convinced myself I need HA (and the amino-plex) desperately - my skin has suddenly aged overnight with over use of topicals.

Yes thanks animegirl! biggrin.gif

and Edenfield - my Jane Iredale powder has built in sunscreen - I think it's SPF17, I think that's sufficient