Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barnabas

Concha Nacar Bleach Cream

58 posts in this topic

to me it did make me break out the first 3 days but it think its cuz it was cleaning my pores so all my acne was came out i had a whole bunch of little tiny ones n now i have a week 1/2 of usin it n dey went away

I have used this for my face for half a week and now, and it has improved my overall appearance. The one I have does contain salicylic acid. Before my skin was redissh-orangissh-tanissh, and sometimes had a purple color to it because of my acne. My skin color looked this way for almost two years, and I also suffered lots of scars so this product improved my skin looot!

I noticed results from the first few uses. NOw, My skin appears lighter, and my skin closely matched the skin color of my neck. My pores look smaller; my skin is alot softer and smooth; the brown spots are fading. I love this product by so far!!!

I recommend this product for people who suffer skin discoloration like I did. :angel:

WOW THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody know how to put it on do you wet your face leave it wet or do you wet youface dry it then put it on and when you put it on is it suppose to go on there smooth because when i put it on i massage it and it doesnt look like i put it on right

Soooo, I just got the bleaching cream & the night cream. I have a bad chin breakout right now, the kind that leaves nice juicy red marks! Anyone have any recent input? I have the type with more than 5 ingredients. Opinions? :)

I want to keep this thread alive. I bought Concha Nacar Bleach Cream #3 a couple weeks ago. I am in love with this stuff. I use it every day and now I can't live without it. Skin is bright and so goddamn smooth.

Well, my dad just bought this and recommended I try it. I've been clear for about two and a half months now, I do however have hyperpigmentation that's fading slowly but surely (I've been using Dan's AHA and regimen). I will try this for a limited time and see if there are any positive results.