Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Concha Nacar Bleach Cream

58 posts in this topic

I've heard about this product before and my friend also recommended it to me. I want to know when should I use it? At night? Before I wash my face? After? I would really like to know when to apply this on my face, oh and I'm not on the regimen because I'm allergic to BP. Anyway thank you :)

I just got mine in the mail and it does have salicylic acid and a few other things other than the 6 that were mentioned. Eager to try it. I'll keep you guys posted.

Im about to buy some of this stuff(and the night cream) , I heard about it a while back but wasn't really sure what ingredients it had.

This stuff is great! I've been using it and my pimple marks went from red to brown and to a barley visible light shade of red. Good Luck!

hey I put this stuff on my face for the last 3 months (since I finished tane) and I got pretty good results for my purple marks on the cheeks. I'd say they have faded by 33-50%. Did not break me out and I'm hoping I can get the next 50% faded in the next 3 months. But getting rid of the first 50% is definitly key since they don't look as bad at that point (getting rid of active acne is also key).

i bought mine at riteaid the other day and put it on yesterday morning. couldn't give comment on it yet.

But do you guys like use it everyday?

i use it everyday, with bio oil too!

i apply bio oil in the morning

in the evening i wash off the bio oil with my gentle cleanser, apply the cancha stuff and leave it for an hour, wash that off with cold water w/ gentle cleanser again, then apply bio oil for the 2nd time. its been working decently so far.

omg!! This Actually Works! I Barely Put It On And Woosh!

I Had A SuperRed Pimple And Now Its Barely Pink!!Try This!!

The Only Bad Side It Smells Weird But Who Cares IT Works!

i remember using this stuff along time ago. it worked great.... however, one time i added to much or kept it on TOO long and it also broke me out. maybe if you see less you'll see results in no time :)

I used this product only twice. There wasn't immediate change, but I'll give it a try in the future and update.

Products: Miracle Peel Cloth, Dan's AHA, Dermalogica cleanser/moistruizer, Oil-absorbing sheets, Neutrogena Sunscreen

I have used concha nacar since I was 13 and have gotten great results. I've never used it for acne I used it to lighten my skin and fade my blemishes and freckles. It worked great for the freckles on my nose. It also lighten little facial hairs.

I am sure that concha nacar does not contain salic acid well the one that I buy is from walmart cost only 5 dollars and is found in the mexican product section.

Keep it mind your blemishe spots will not fade over night it takes a couple of applications.

I couldn't find this at Walmart.... :( Instead I got Palmer's Eventone Fade Milk. Watch it NOT work, I have really bad red marks that make it look like I have really bad acne when I don't. Does anyone else know where else I can get this? (other than online)

why can't you just order online? no credit card? try any retail stores that have a hispanic section. that's where i read others got it. anyways, i've been using this for over 35 consecutive days. seems to work.

Products: Miracle Peel Cloth, Dan's AHA, Dermalogica cleanser/moistruizer, Oil-absorbing sheets, Neutrogena Sunscreen

I have been using this product for about 5 days a week for around 2-3 weeks and I am totally in love!

My skin feels wonderful after each use (nice and soft), and even after the first application my skin was definitely brighter! I am fairly certain my hyper pigmentation is slowly fading away, but it is hard to tell over such a short period of time. I am hopeful it will work :)

For anyone curious about how to use this product, here is my routine:

Sometime during the day/evening when I have at least an hour free I

1) Wash off any makeup I may have been wearing

2) Stir the bleach cream with my finger

3) Apply a thick layer all over my face

4) Let it sit for an hour

5) Rinse it well with water

6) Wash with a cleanser to remove any residue

I think everyone should at least give this product a try. It is so cheap (under $10) and it seems to really have promise :)

I just started using this today. Have looked for it in stores with no luck so I ordered from Amazon. I still have active acne so here's my regimen:

Concha daily at night

Tazorac after on some nights and nadinola fade cream to spot treat on other nights

Question: Do you guys use it as a spot treatment or all over?

spot treatment. doesn't make sense for me to use on other places that don't require it.

I recently ordered some and have been using it for 4 nights now, leaving it on for an hour, I haven't seen any changes whatsoever yet, but I guess it will take a while. It has been making me get a few white heads so I'm getting worried. I'm really hoping it works, I have really severe PIH and red marks that never go away. My whole mouth/chin area is just about completely red from the accumulation of red marks and I have some marks on my cheeks that I've had for like 8 years. Even if it gave me a 30% improvement I would be happy. I'll keep you posted if anything gets better or worse.

i cant say its that effective. maybe 10% improvement since using it. however, ive been using aha, so i cant tell for sure which is doing the brunt of the fading of red marks.

i dont even use it much anymore. i only use it whenever my face feels tight.

So, so far there's overall maybe a 5% improvement, 10% in certain problem spots like my chin, but it made me break out so much I have quite a few more red marks :S Oddly I started seeing improvement when I took a break from using it - so I don't know. I guess it's worth a shot since it works for some people and it's dirt cheap.

I'm slightly confused i don't have too many ance scars just a few on my chin. now would i use the bleach cream for my whole face or just on the scars themselves? i just got this product today!

I just ordered some. I have the darkest spot from a huge cyst on my cheek i wish would go away....wish me luck

this cream is the reason my acne worsen. tiny lttle bumps started appearing within a week while using the cream. it happend to someone else i kno too. so i dont know. do your research first.

If you had a bad reaction, you are probably allergic to an ingredient inside it. This would cause little red bumps.. It may not even be acne, but a rash. When I have a reaction, that's what mine looks like and it happens with random products. My skin is super sensitive. I can't even use regular laundry detergent.