Photo

Does Anyone Know This Facial Soap Called Asepxia??

4 replies to this topic

#1 Bunney

Bunney

Rawr

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:family, music, all sorts of animals, friends, writing, literature, art, reading, shopping, internet, webcomics, anime/manga, old-school gaming (N64 all the way!!) makeup/beauty regime, finding ways to clear my face up...CHANGING THE WORLD

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:19 PM

A while ago one of my mothers friends from Mexico gave me as a gift this facial soap called Asepxia. Its a herbal astringent and has antiacnil-3 in it. Does anyone know where else I can get this soap other than mexico? So far it has worked really well and helped prevent many blackheads and whiteheads from popping up all over my face. I'm hooked on it on but I am afraid they only sell it in Mexico...
"And how can anyone not see that pair of angelwings strapped to your back?"

#2 obarrera

obarrera

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:15 AM

I don't think you can get it anywhere else.
I've tried the pills, when I tried the pills I was also on proactiv, if I remember correctly(it was like 4 years ago) my acne went away, I thought it was the proactiv, but it might have been the asepxia cause I was on proactiv like 7 moths ago and it didn't work anymore. Thanks for mentioning this, Im gonna go buy this asepxia stuff, I live like 4 miles from mexico.biggrin.gif

Do you understand spanish?
Here's their website
http://www.asepxia.com/site/

#3 acne_battle

acne_battle

this is Ollie, my parents cat which I took a pic of on my b day

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 38
About Me

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:05 AM

Sorry Ive never even heard of it until you mentioned it
My regimen changed (starting 5/16/09) and I am not a happy camper

AM regimen
Wash face and chest with Kaiser 5% bp wash
Moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream
Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream
Apply make up, blush, finishing powder, MAC moisture cover to dark underyeye circles
Pop a doxycycline

PM regimen
Remove make up with desert esscence jojoba oil using cotton balls
starting evening of May 28, 2009, I wash my face with Face Reality Skincare Sensitive Skin Gel Cleanser at night time only
Apply Differin to face and chest
Wait to dry and moisturize with face reality skincare cranberry cream
Apply Estee Lauder Future Perfect Eye Cream
Pop a doxycycline

Foundation- MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC20 or MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15, apply a MAC blush, apply MAC prep and prime finishing powder

Anyone who has a problem zit thats having a hard time healing, try this and let me know if it helped you. Mix one tablespoon of sea salt with three tablespoons of warm water, apply to a cotton ball or a paper towel. Apply to the zit for ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash it off.

#4 roxane1

roxane1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:47 PM

You can get the soap, the cover up (clears up bumps overnight) and the capsules from www.pharmacia-nordica.com. by going to the "Teenager's Help" section.
Also the soap is available on e-bay. I am in Mexico and had to try the stuff when the airport security confiscated my proactive. The stuff is great. I'm bringing a bunch home.Hope it works for you.

#5 Sun_shine

Sun_shine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Check CVS pharmacy, I just discoverd that my local CVS pharmacy store has started to carry this product.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users