Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those who take oregano oil internally

12 posts in this topic

How do you do this? it stings and burns even when I mix 3 drops with 1 tablespoon cod liver oil...am I missing something?

Thanks

They make organic oregano oil capsules. Best of luck!

... for doubt and secrecy are the lure of lures, and no new horror can be more terrible than the daily torture of the commonplace. - H.P. Lovecraft

"You people are a bunch of fickle mushheads!" -Mayor Quimby

Denise...I've been wanting to ask you...how did your candida cleanse go and did the liver flushes get rid of your blackheads? thanks

PS I just finished a 21 day master cleanse, and my skin was CLEAR as all hell on it (pores shrunk, scars were much smaller etc)...shows me that when I eat, my liver gets overworked (and is congested, as can be seen with my slight jaundice)...however my skin got some excema, possibly due to candida reacting to too much maple syrup...

Denise...I've been wanting to ask you...how did your candida cleanse go and did the liver flushes get rid of your blackheads? thanks

PS I just finished a 21 day master cleanse, and my skin was CLEAR as all hell on it (pores shrunk, scars were much smaller etc)...shows me that when I eat, my liver gets overworked (and is congested, as can be seen with my slight jaundice)...however my skin got some excema, possibly due to candida reacting to too much maple syrup...

hey kanmi, yes i followed the reg to the dot, if you dont, then you are not doing the master cleanse (I did drink herbal tea on occasion, which imo is allowed)

I would make 3 drinks but each drink had the serving of 2 drinks, so basically I had 6 drinks a day

Denise, what worked for your candida...threelac? I am doing a parasite cleanse at the moment, which uses herbs that kill good and bad bacteria as well, therefore i wont start candida treatment until post parasite treatment (humaworm)...btw when i treated my face for demodex, i found that acne GREATLY was reduced, I think it can play a big role in acne as well, an opportunistic mite/parasite which also carries a fungus with it

thanks

Denise, what worked for your candida...threelac? I am doing a parasite cleanse at the moment, which uses herbs that kill good and bad bacteria as well, therefore i wont start candida treatment until post parasite treatment (humaworm)...btw when i treated my face for demodex, i found that acne GREATLY was reduced, I think it can play a big role in acne as well, an opportunistic mite/parasite which also carries a fungus with it

Instead of taking the oregano oil internally try using on your pimples or all over the face to reduce acne! It burns for like 10 mins but it works....i use it as my moisturizer.