Photo

For those who take oregano oil internally

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 crzyakta

crzyakta

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2007 - 11:03 AM

How do you do this? it stings and burns even when I mix 3 drops with 1 tablespoon cod liver oil...am I missing something?

Thanks

#2 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:34 PM

Yeah, you just have to chase it with water or something. It's very powerful stuff and yes, it does burn.

#3 strawberries

strawberries

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:31 AM

It made me vomit.

#4 ~ Dee

~ Dee

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:06 PM

They make organic oregano oil capsules. Best of luck!

#5 crzyakta

crzyakta

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:32 PM

Denise...I've been wanting to ask you...how did your candida cleanse go and did the liver flushes get rid of your blackheads? thanks

PS I just finished a 21 day master cleanse, and my skin was CLEAR as all hell on it (pores shrunk, scars were much smaller etc)...shows me that when I eat, my liver gets overworked (and is congested, as can be seen with my slight jaundice)...however my skin got some excema, possibly due to candida reacting to too much maple syrup...

#6 kanmi

kanmi

Twilight

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(crzyakta @ Jan 27 2007, 12:32 PM) View Post
Denise...I've been wanting to ask you...how did your candida cleanse go and did the liver flushes get rid of your blackheads? thanks

PS I just finished a 21 day master cleanse, and my skin was CLEAR as all hell on it (pores shrunk, scars were much smaller etc)...shows me that when I eat, my liver gets overworked (and is congested, as can be seen with my slight jaundice)...however my skin got some excema, possibly due to candida reacting to too much maple syrup...

Can you explain to me what this is? The master cleanse is drinking water with lemon, cayenne pepper and maple syrup right?

So you just drank that for 21 days? 

#7 crzyakta

crzyakta

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:17 PM

here is the master cleanse:

http://curezone.com/...,1787,2835&q=10

you pretty much have an idea of what it is...and yes I did it for 21 days

Denise, what was your best approach against Candida?

#8 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(crzyakta @ Jan 27 2007, 11:32 AM) View Post

Yes, I'm pretty much clear now although I may get those tiny whiteheads near my mouth if I ear nothing but junk for days on end. This is what I have determined. I've determined that you can narrow acne down to 3 specific causes:

1. congested liver
2. congested bowel
3. candida

The problem is that people do not want to WHOLEHEARTEDLY attack all three of those issues. It just seems overwhelming and like too much work. However, I have found that you can absolutely "CURE" acne....you just have to figure out which of those three is your problem, or if ALL THREE are.

I tried TONS of holistic things over many years and could never get a true handle on my acne until I took care of all of the above.

I ate restrictively for YEARS AND YEARS and my acne NEVER went away totally. It's a miserable existance.

#9 kanmi

kanmi

Twilight

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE(crzyakta @ Jan 29 2007, 01:17 PM) View Post
here is the master cleanse:

http://curezone.com/...,1787,2835&q=10

you pretty much have an idea of what it is...and yes I did it for 21 days

Denise, what was your best approach against Candida?

So did you only drink that drink and not eat anything? And how many times a day did you drink that? Sorry for all the questions.

#10 crzyakta

crzyakta

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

hey kanmi, yes i followed the reg to the dot, if you dont, then you are not doing the master cleanse (I did drink herbal tea on occasion, which imo is allowed)

I would make 3 drinks but each drink had the serving of 2 drinks, so basically I had 6 drinks a day

Denise, what worked for your candida...threelac? I am doing a parasite cleanse at the moment, which uses herbs that kill good and bad bacteria as well, therefore i wont start candida treatment until post parasite treatment (humaworm)...btw when i treated my face for demodex, i found that acne GREATLY was reduced, I think it can play a big role in acne as well, an opportunistic mite/parasite which also carries a fungus with it

thanks

#11 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:07 AM

Denise, what worked for your candida...threelac? I am doing a parasite cleanse at the moment, which uses herbs that kill good and bad bacteria as well, therefore i wont start candida treatment until post parasite treatment (humaworm)...btw when i treated my face for demodex, i found that acne GREATLY was reduced, I think it can play a big role in acne as well, an opportunistic mite/parasite which also carries a fungus with it

ThreeLac is excellent (but very expensive!), as is Primal Defense, particularly PD Ultra. It is great that you are doing a parasite cleanse!

#12 Rainbows

Rainbows

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:36 PM

Instead of taking the oregano oil internally try using on your pimples or all over the face to reduce acne! It burns for like 10 mins but it works....i use it as my moisturizer.