Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:24 AM

Hey all today is my first day of taking

#142 jillianconnelly88

jillianconnelly88

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:10 PM

I have been on these tablets for almost one month (on a 6 month course). The doctor is treating me for two large cysts under my arms. Is it unusual not to have been seen by a dermatologist before taking these? I am 26 years old and I have always had problems with cysts which are usually dismissed as lumps and bumps by my GP. I had a infection in my sweat glands when I was 13 and was put on steroid creams which has ruined my skin and I do have quite a lot of scar tissue, this is where the cysts develop. I have been going to the doctors since January this year and feel like I am still no further forward.

Feeling very fed up!!

#143 Lucky987

Lucky987

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:30 AM

My doctor put me on Tetralysal from Tuesday with Epiduo cream.

So far I've seen no results. Although I think it has gotten worse and maybe using Sudocream has caused a reaction with the Epiduo cream.

I'm not that optimistic but I'll see how it goes. 

#144 Lucky987

Lucky987

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 June 2015 - 06:37 AM

Today is my first week on them and I can't actually see any visible improvement. The redness looked good on Friday and I thought we're getting somewhere although it's all back to square one today. I could probably be more consistent in the timing of when I take the medicine and usually take it after exercise when my skin is at its worst but it's still early days. Anyhow I don't really suffer with spots but it's like this red mark underneath the skin so I'm guessing it will take a little bit longer. 

#145 Lucky987

Lucky987

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:47 AM

Well I can say this morning is the first time I've woke up with confidence and happiness over my acne. The red marks along my jawline and cheeks have seemed to go down exponentially over night, although there is a long way to go, I'm happy man.

I'm not sure what I've done to see the change in 24 hours but I did use a shaving cream called Aveda for men yesterday that has left my skin gleaming! I've also been drinking Pukka Detox for almost 5 days now. Having said that, since the 9th of June when I started my course I've eaten normally with plenty of fruit, veg, chocolate, cake etc but one thing I've cut out is milk!, coffee(2 months now), fizzy drinks(9 months) and alcohol(4 months).

I hope this is the beginning for completely clear skin.  

Links.

Aveda 
http://www.aveda.co....have/index.tmpl

Pukka Detox(Aniseed)
http://www.pukkaherb...teas/detox-new/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users