Photo

***UPDATED**** Foundations of Clear Skin

selenium low glycemic paleo candida chemical peel makeup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
183 replies to this topic

#41 *`*~ABG Fairy~*`*

*`*~ABG Fairy~*`*

*`*~Acne Be Gone Fairy~*`*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:47 PM

This is an excellent post. So nice of you to take the time to share this. smile.gif

#42 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE(Independent Thinker @ Jan 5 2007, 03:47 PM) View Post
This is an excellent post. So nice of you to take the time to share this. smile.gif

Thanks

#43 NL_020

NL_020

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:47 AM

Bobby I like your post, it has some valuable information in it, although I think you should not bring it in this "universal truth" tone, as your pointers may help to get clear for some but not for all. I agree with you that combatting acne is something that has to be done on several fronts. I use the DKR, stay out of the sun or use sunscreen, eat healthy (lots of fruit and vegetables and sometimes add some vitamins), drink alot of water, work out 5 times a week, wash carefully and change pillowcase more than once a week.

My skin is in great health and has improved alot. But I still get some whiteheads every now and then (like two per week average) so there's still some things missing in my personal regimen. According to your post that would mainly be exfoliating (although I do not seem to have flakes anymore since I use Jojoba oil) and adding the oil supplements. I am kind of hesitant about both though, as exfoliating would be using more products on my skin and I try to keep this at a minimum (for skin health, economical and laziness reasons), and eating oil supplements doesn't sound like a good thing to me as I try to avoid eating fats as much as possible (even though these are probably polyunsaturated, they're still extra fats) so I don't become obese.

#44 TheRookie

TheRookie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2007 - 12:43 PM

Wow, this is very eye opening information. Alot of it are things that I've already heard/know, but it's like all these different factors have all been combined into something understandable and concise. Not elaborate, confusing, or extreme like so many acne-free diets, and regimens. I know that the answer to acne cannot be too complicated.

I also never really thought about the "rich get richer, while the poor get poorer" concept, but it makes perfect sense!! Sometimes you wonder "HOW can they eat that and not have horrible skin?!"

Also, the "dodging bullets" concept is exactly something that I've been thinking about for some time now, but I could not have put it in such good words in a million years!!

Thanks for this great post. God bless

#45 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:13 AM

Hi Bob!
Appreciate you taking time to post your story and your regimen!

your history sounds identical to mine...all the Rx's, natural tx (liver/colon cleansing, etc), veggie/macro/raw diets, Accutane 3x (too! or was it 4...can't remember now), and not to mention bottle/tube/dropper after another of OTCs...ahh the years of wasted efforts....

i stopped my last course of accutane about 2.5 years ago as well and have been seeing my skin turn around since about 6 months ago. but i had the same results as you --> crystal clear skin while i was on it and then it looked like i had smallpox a month after the last pill. imagine the irreparable damage all this has done to our bodies. i was researching oil supplementation as well a few days ago and was thinking of settling down on Udo's choice blends...his "perfect" blend. what do you think of his line and have you considered trying this out rather than buying separate pills?

currently, i have also pared down my regimen to basics though i need heavy moisturization as my skin is very dry on the surface (probably from accutane use).
morning: cetaphil, caudalie grape water (toner), and L'occitane spf 15 daily moisturizing cream
night: cetaphil or Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA exfoliating scrub for dark/red marks, caudalie grape water, and vichy oligo 25 moisturizer

even though the Peter Thomas Roth product has "granules" it is polyethylene beads without harsh edges, i VERY lightly swirl this on my face just to get the acids distributed. i found that this works better for me than any other manual technique since i let it sit for no more than 1 minute - just enough to slough off dead skin but not enough to read further down to induce inflammation.

however, i am still not 100% clear...hormonal flare-ups and the tiny ones here and there but i was hoping that supplementation will be the key to success as i also need help with moisturization levels.

so...ramble, ramble, ramble...that is all =)

thanks again, bob!

#46 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE(malia @ Jan 12 2007, 02:13 AM) View Post
Hi Bob!

your history sounds identical to mine...all the Rx's, natural tx (liver/colon cleansing, etc), veggie/macro/raw diets, Accutane 3x (too! or was it 4...can't remember now), and not to mention bottle/tube/dropper after another of OTCs...ahh the years of wasted efforts....

i stopped my last course of accutane about 2.5 years ago as well and have been seeing my skin turn around since about 6 months ago. but i had the same results as you --> crystal clear skin while i was on it and then it looked like i had smallpox a month after the last pill. imagine the irreparable damage all this has done to our bodies. i was researching oil supplementation as well a few days ago and was thinking of settling down on Udo's choice blends...his "perfect" blend. what do you think of his line and have you considered trying this out rather than buying separate pills?

currently, i have also pared down my regimen to basics though i need heavy moisturization as my skin is very dry on the surface (probably from accutane use).
morning: cetaphil, caudalie grape water (toner), and L'occitane spf 15 daily moisturizing cream
night: cetaphil or Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA exfoliating scrub for dark/red marks, caudalie grape water, and vichy oligo 25 moisturizer

even though the Peter Thomas Roth product has "granules" it is polyethylene beads without harsh edges, i VERY lightly swirl this on my face just to get the acids distributed. i found that this works better for me than any other manual technique since i let it sit for no more than 1 minute - just enough to slough off dead skin but not enough to read further down to induce inflammation.

however, i am still not 100% clear...hormonal flare-ups and the tiny ones here and there but i was hoping that supplementation will be the key to success as i also need help with moisturization levels.

thanks again, bob!

1. I looked briefly at the ingredients in Udo's choice blend. I think it is a good product but a bit overpriced. I get my Flax oil which has a similar blend at Trader Joe's for about half of the charge of that product per ounce, and that is an online price I saw for Udo's. I have to still recommend you get the GLAs which are in borage and primrose oil. These are especially good for hair/skin/nail health. I've noticed my nails grow twice as fast now with this supplementation also.

(I looked again, I saw it had like 13mg of GLAs. That is a WEAK concentration. I can't remember but I get around 500mg of GLAs a day or more. I take the larger doses to ensure my body gets enough, you can probably get away with taking half of what I take, but I take 2 pills of each (4 total) borage and primrose a day out of the Now vitamins Super Primrose and also the Now Borage oil.)

2. Whenever people tell me their regimen I cringe only because I don't know what products you are using. I am not familar with them and am not sure if the harshness of the chemicals is affecting your skin. I always recommend against products just because you never know if you just have 1 problem ingredient in some product. I only recommended a few products on my own:

Moisture: complex 15
sun block: Zia OR a powder sunscreen that I heard Cameron Diaz talk about

(this is truly a revolutionary idea, i think it will help the sun screen chemicals from getting inside a person's skin, which is excellent).

Cetaphil/Baking Soda: Very mild
BP: Neutragena product

Nothing else. In fact, the sunblock and moisturizer do NOT touch my skin on a daily basis. Only when necessary.

I can't really know if any of the special products you are using are causing you problems, nor can you unless you get your skin clear and then start to implement products outside the necessary (like AHA or others) Yet, if you are sure that it works best for you then you listen to your body.

I think one thing you will be very excited to know is that by taking the oils I mention everyday with consistency, you will find your skin has LOTS of healthy levels of oil on it. Your skin will replenish it's oil from dryness much quicker and better. Why? Because these oils are crucial to your skin's functioning. Take the oils I describe for 6-8 weeks and you will notice that you need less and less moisturizer.

As for price, this should run you just around 16-20 bucks a month (that Udo's oil was expensive and probably 25 bucks a month, so you get borage, primrose, and flax for less than Udos which I think is only flax. I didn't see any GLAs in that Udos).

GOODLUCK!

Oils are so essential for skin health.

#47 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE(TheRookie @ Jan 11 2007, 01:43 PM) View Post
Wow, this is very eye opening information. Alot of it are things that I've already heard/know, but it's like all these different factors have all been combined into something understandable and concise. Not elaborate, confusing, or extreme like so many acne-free diets, and regimens. I know that the answer to acne cannot be too complicated.

I also never really thought about the "rich get richer, while the poor get poorer" concept, but it makes perfect sense!! Sometimes you wonder "HOW can they eat that and not have horrible skin?!"

Also, the "dodging bullets" concept is exactly something that I've been thinking about for some time now, but I could not have put it in such good words in a million years!!

Thanks for this great post. God bless

Yeah,

The rich do get richer. Good skin leads to better skin like breakouts lead to more breakouts. That is why momentum is so important. Start implementing the habits to get your momentum going in the right direction.

The best diet book out right now is the YOU diet or YOU on a diet. Great fundamentals on health, and also cut out dairy just because it is problematic to some. If your skin is clear then you can try to implement dairy and see if it makes you break out. If your skin isn't clear, you just aren't allowed to eat dairy until you clear up. Don't chance such an easy fix.

GOODLUCK!

#48 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE(NL_020 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:47 AM) View Post
Bobby I like your post, it has some valuable information in it, although I think you should not bring it in this "universal truth" tone, as your pointers may help to get clear for some but not for all. I agree with you that combatting acne is something that has to be done on several fronts. I use the DKR, stay out of the sun or use sunscreen, eat healthy (lots of fruit and vegetables and sometimes add some vitamins), drink alot of water, work out 5 times a week, wash carefully and change pillowcase more than once a week.

My skin is in great health and has improved alot. But I still get some whiteheads every now and then (like two per week average) so there's still some things missing in my personal regimen. According to your post that would mainly be exfoliating (although I do not seem to have flakes anymore since I use Jojoba oil) and adding the oil supplements. I am kind of hesitant about both though, as exfoliating would be using more products on my skin and I try to keep this at a minimum (for skin health, economical and laziness reasons), and eating oil supplements doesn't sound like a good thing to me as I try to avoid eating fats as much as possible (even though these are probably polyunsaturated, they're still extra fats) so I don't become obese.

I do use a universal truth tone in that I am saying, "This information will UNIVERSALLY improve people's skin health" All the things I talk about, like exercise, exfoliation, better health practices, less chemicals, and supplementation of skin foods (oils), all those things HAVE to make your skin better. No, it may not clear everyone up but these are universal good habits for better skin.

As for exfoliation, notice that I am against using any more products on your skin (in fact I used to only exfoliate with a toothbrush and NO baking soda, that is using no extra products) but I do recommend baking soda today. Definitely add exfoliation with just a simple brush, that is easy and results will show. Don't be harsh.

Next, like I say in my post, I have studied health in GREAT detail. And I know for an absolute fact that the oils that I am talking about will not increase anyone's weight. I'm taking about taking less than 8 grams of healthier supplement fats a day. These fats are easy to process and great for health. Remember that the amount of fat has little to do with your health condition, it is really the types of fats you are eating.

Which is healthier:

40g of bad fats (saturated, trans, and other junk)
5g healthy fats

total: 45g fats

OR

75g healthy fats (Olive oil, walnuts, flax oil, fish oil, primrose, borage)
10g unhealthy (saturated, trans, other junk)

total:85g fats

The second scenario is a million times healthier even for people trying to keep their weight down. Why? Because the human body processing healthier fats a million times faster. It is like the difference from eating an apple (lots of sugar) and having a coke (lots of sugar). You could have more sugar in an apple and be much better off than drinking the HFCS (high fructose) which is nasty and tough for the body to process.

Good luck on improving your health and skin! If you need any advice or help let me know.

#49 Aubrey87

Aubrey87

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:44 PM

I have a facial cleanser by Dr. Weil, it's the brand Origins and it's called Plantidote Mega Mushroom Face Cleanser. It's extremely mild...have you used this at all? It works really well for me and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also, when exfoliating do you have go over active pimples? I did that with baking soda...but just plain baking soda with water and it opened up these active pimples and irritated them for days. Do you avoid those areas?

#50 k_chocolat

k_chocolat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:59 PM

hi bob,

is it really necessary to take ALL 3 supplements? (primrose, borage, and flax) how many tablets per day for each is adequate?

#51 k_chocolat

k_chocolat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:11 PM

also, i think that exfoliating with toothbrush may be too irritating for my super sensitive skin. instead, i'm thinking of using a cotton pad and make gentle circular motion while cleansing. what do you think of this?

#52 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE(xxbobmckeexx @ Jan 12 2007, 08:25 PM) View Post
Hi Bob!

thanks again, bob!

1. I looked briefly at the ingredients in Udo's choice blend. I think it is a good product but a bit overpriced. I get my Flax oil which has a similar blend at Trader Joe's for about half of the charge of that product per ounce, and that is an online price I saw for Udo's. I have to still recommend you get the GLAs which are in borage and primrose oil. These are especially good for hair/skin/nail health. I've noticed my nails grow twice as fast now with this supplementation also.

(I looked again, I saw it had like 13mg of GLAs. That is a WEAK concentration. I can't remember but I get around 500mg of GLAs a day or more. I take the larger doses to ensure my body gets enough, you can probably get away with taking half of what I take, but I take 2 pills of each (4 total) borage and primrose a day out of the Now vitamins Super Primrose and also the Now Borage oil.)

2. Whenever people tell me their regimen I cringe only because I don't know what products you are using. I am not familar with them and am not sure if the harshness of the chemicals is affecting your skin. I always recommend against products just because you never know if you just have 1 problem ingredient in some product. I only recommended a few products on my own:

(this is truly a revolutionary idea, i think it will help the sun screen chemicals from getting inside a person's skin, which is excellent).

Nothing else. In fact, the sunblock and moisturizer do NOT touch my skin on a daily basis. Only when necessary.

I can't really know if any of the special products you are using are causing you problems, nor can you unless you get your skin clear and then start to implement products outside the necessary (like AHA or others) Yet, if you are sure that it works best for you then you listen to your body.

I think one thing you will be very excited to know is that by taking the oils I mention everyday with consistency, you will find your skin has LOTS of healthy levels of oil on it. Your skin will replenish it's oil from dryness much quicker and better. Why? Because these oils are crucial to your skin's functioning. Take the oils I describe for 6-8 weeks and you will notice that you need less and less moisturizer.

As for price, this should run you just around 16-20 bucks a month (that Udo's oil was expensive and probably 25 bucks a month, so you get borage, primrose, and flax for less than Udos which I think is only flax. I didn't see any GLAs in that Udos).

GOODLUCK!

thanks for the quick reply...i did want to clarify a few things, however.

i completely agree with you that chemicals do irritate the skin and cause more inflammation and acne. that sick cycle was the bane of my existence from about 5th grade to college. for the past 2.5 years since i have been off accutane i swore off topical treatments and dove into holistic healing. jojoba oil, water, or just a facial was was what consisted of my routine until recently...and i have to say that the first 6 months coming off OTC and prescription meds were horrendous --> the worst breakouts i had ever experienced. and like you, i persisted, and slowly the change came. my acne has become under control (95% now) by mild cleansing and about once a week a teeny teeny dab of benzoyl peroxide only on the few cyclic pimples. i only recently added the BHA/AHA cleanser to clear up what you would call "rough" skin...skin that is not quite inflamed but slightly ruddy and hyperpigmented spots. and i ONLY leave the wash on for less than a minute, no more. The larger concentration of acids do not penetrate deeper down anyway. this has helped tremendously in reducing the old red marks and hyperpigmentation.

as a note i do NOT recommend this product as a long term solution. i only use this temporarily to create a more suitable environment for my skin to start renewing itself and to breathe more easily.

tomorrow i will get the borage and primrose pills to start supplementation. too bad there is no Trader Joe's where i live but i have been there and am completely envious you have ready access to one!

#53 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE(malia @ Jan 13 2007, 01:59 AM) View Post
QUOTE(xxbobmckeexx @ Jan 12 2007, 08:25 PM) View Post
Hi Bob!

thanks again, bob!

GOODLUCK!

thanks for the quick reply...i did want to clarify a few things, however.

i completely agree with you that chemicals do irritate the skin and cause more inflammation and acne. that sick cycle was the bane of my existence from about 5th grade to college. for the past 2.5 years since i have been off accutane i swore off topical treatments and dove into holistic healing. jojoba oil, water, or just a facial was was what consisted of my routine until recently...and i have to say that the first 6 months coming off OTC and prescription meds were horrendous --> the worst breakouts i had ever experienced. and like you, i persisted, and slowly the change came. my acne has become under control (95% now) by mild cleansing and about once a week a teeny teeny dab of benzoyl peroxide only on the few cyclic pimples. i only recently added the BHA/AHA cleanser to clear up what you would call "rough" skin...skin that is not quite inflamed but slightly ruddy and hyperpigmented spots. and i ONLY leave the wash on for less than a minute, no more. The larger concentration of acids do not penetrate deeper down anyway. this has helped tremendously in reducing the old red marks and hyperpigmentation.

as a note i do NOT recommend this product as a long term solution. i only use this temporarily to create a more suitable environment for my skin to start renewing itself and to breathe more easily.

tomorrow i will get the borage and primrose pills to start supplementation. too bad there is no Trader Joe's where i live but i have been there and am completely envious you have ready access to one!

Good luck, keep up the good work!

#54 A-Shizzle

A-Shizzle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:43 PM

what an awesome detailed post! I use EPO and Borage but I also drink Hempseed (not flax) and I drink the oils because I won"t take gelcaps.
great post!

#55 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE(Aubrey87 @ Jan 12 2007, 09:44 PM) View Post
I have a facial cleanser by Dr. Weil, it's the brand Origins and it's called Plantidote Mega Mushroom Face Cleanser. It's extremely mild...have you used this at all? It works really well for me and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also, when exfoliating do you have go over active pimples? I did that with baking soda...but just plain baking soda with water and it opened up these active pimples and irritated them for days. Do you avoid those areas?

No, I don't avoid active areas when exfoliating. I haven't used that soap but if it is mild and works for you, then it's great.

If you feel that you get irritated from baking soda then don't use it. Most people won't be irritated by baking soda and it is highly unlikely you will get irritation from it, but listen to your body.

I think it is essential to exfoliate around active breakouts. The key here is be gentle, it can be an ultra soft brush and barely brush the skin but make sure you do it.

After combining all these disicplines you will notice that your skin heals faster and regenerates faster, breakout will take less time to heal and will have quicker lifecycles just because you have all the elements working together.

Good luck man!

#56 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE(k_chocolat @ Jan 12 2007, 09:59 PM) View Post
hi bob,

is it really necessary to take ALL 3 supplements? (primrose, borage, and flax) how many tablets per day for each is adequate?

I say yes. Definitely borage and flax.

I think unless you are CLEAR then you can't be picky here. If your skin is clear then you can say, "ok, lets see if I can only take 2 of 3 oils." Until then, take all 3.

Is it really worth it? It costs maybe 5 bucks a month to add each oil, probably 15-20 for all of them. Is it worth saving 5 bucks to take out 1 of these oils? I don't think so, imagine what other people pay, hundreds for accutane a month, 60 bucks for perscriptions... just spend the extra 5.

Good luck!

#57 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE(k_chocolat @ Jan 12 2007, 10:11 PM) View Post
also, i think that exfoliating with toothbrush may be too irritating for my super sensitive skin. instead, i'm thinking of using a cotton pad and make gentle circular motion while cleansing. what do you think of this?

I agree that it may be too irritating for some. Use a brush every other day and then use something softer (yet make sure it can somehow cause an abrasion). I fear that a cotton pad could be too soft, and may just be like rubbing your hands over your skin. You need some type of abrasion.

Keep thinking, it needs to have somewhat of a rough surface and be super gentle. By the way, I have sensitive skin. Maybe you are brushing too hard. You can use a toothbrush by barely pressing over the skin!

Good luck.

#58 k_chocolat

k_chocolat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(xxbobmckeexx @ Jan 15 2007, 05:40 PM) View Post
QUOTE(k_chocolat @ Jan 12 2007, 10:11 PM) View Post

I agree that it may be too irritating for some. Use a brush every other day and then use something softer (yet make sure it can somehow cause an abrasion). I fear that a cotton pad could be too soft, and may just be like rubbing your hands over your skin. You need some type of abrasion.

Keep thinking, it needs to have somewhat of a rough surface and be super gentle. By the way, I have sensitive skin. Maybe you are brushing too hard. You can use a toothbrush by barely pressing over the skin!

Good luck.

hmm what about brown sugar? it could be mixed with cleanser and act as exfoliant maybe?

#59 k_chocolat

k_chocolat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE(xxbobmckeexx @ Jan 15 2007, 05:37 PM) View Post
hi bob,

I think unless you are CLEAR then you can't be picky here. If your skin is clear then you can say, "ok, lets see if I can only take 2 of 3 oils." Until then, take all 3.

Is it really worth it? It costs maybe 5 bucks a month to add each oil, probably 15-20 for all of them. Is it worth saving 5 bucks to take out 1 of these oils? I don't think so, imagine what other people pay, hundreds for accutane a month, 60 bucks for perscriptions... just spend the extra 5.

Good luck!

i see. right now, i'm mostly clear except for 2 big pimples doubt.gif

would it make any difference if i tell you that i eat walnuts/almonds everyday and fish at least 3 times a week?

also, does it matter which brand of supplements?

#60 xxbobmckeexx

xxbobmckeexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE(k_chocolat @ Jan 16 2007, 09:28 PM) View Post
QUOTE(xxbobmckeexx @ Jan 15 2007, 05:37 PM) View Post
hi bob,

Good luck!

i see. right now, i'm mostly clear except for 2 big pimples doubt.gif

would it make any difference if i tell you that i eat walnuts/almonds everyday and fish at least 3 times a week?

also, does it matter which brand of supplements?

I still say yes to taking supplements and I'll tell you why.

#1 vitamins/supplements are insurance: They are to make sure you get all the nutrients. Yes you may eat them everyday, but what happens that one day you are really busy and run out of almonds/walnuts, etc. Or that one day that you eat badly. You could miss a few days, which will hurt your consistency. Also, remember that it is the GLAs that are the active ingredient in borage and primrose. Those are powerful supplements that improve skin hair and nail health. You can read about GLAs online.

Brand DOESN'T matter. I use Now brand because they are nationally known and are a reputable company. I would only tell you to make sure that you use a well known name brand that isn't a rip off. Now is one of them but twinlab is good too, and look around because there are plenty of other good ones. Just don't buy the cheap brand that is unknown, because they might not be putting exactly what they say they are in each pill.

SO: Buy a reputable company that isn't a ripoff. I use allstarhealth.com but there are other vitamin shops online, I like the Now brand and I've looked at a lot of brands. Very good price.

As for walnuts and almonds, keep up the good work. Great food. STILL use supplements though, you aren't getting GLAs in those foods.