Photo

***UPDATED**** Foundations of Clear Skin

selenium low glycemic paleo candida chemical peel makeup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
183 replies to this topic

#181 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

No longer valid anymore at least, not a source cure.

#182 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Dang.

Try sending a PM: http://www.acne.org/...mMemberID=36417. If the OP still uses the same email address, he'll see it.

#183 GT921

GT921

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

What am I doing wrong? I have spent 3 months doing almost exactly what you posted. Flax, primrose, borage, fermented cod liver oil, no sugar or gluten, I take probiotics/eat cultured veggies, I workout, take optizinc and a multivitamin... I'm at the same place I started. Pretty bummed.

#184 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

What am I doing wrong? I have spent 3 months doing almost exactly what you posted. Flax, primrose, borage, fermented cod liver oil, no sugar or gluten, I take probiotics/eat cultured veggies, I workout, take optizinc and a multivitamin... I'm at the same place I started. Pretty bummed.

What works for one person might not work for you. You need to figure out the supplements and diet that work for your body. Maybe you don't need the probiotics, the cod liver oil, and the evening primrose.  There is a lot of trial and error involved unfortunately. If you are not seeing results with this combo, then try different ones until you find the right one. You might be overdoing it with the supplements.