Brad Pitt

4 replies to this topic

#1 scarred4life?

scarred4life?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2003 - 04:46 PM

Anyone know what Brad Pitt did to fix his scarring? In the movie Sleepers it is quite noticable and now when I see pics of him his skin is flawless

#2 sick_skin

sick_skin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:00 PM

He had laser, but, in fight club he still looks pretty scarred especially in the scene when they are sitting on the aeroplane he has a couple of deepish ones that are very visible.

#3 O.D-on-TripleC

O.D-on-TripleC

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:29 PM

Anyone know what Brad Pitt did to fix his scarring? In the movie Sleepers it is quite noticable and now when I see pics of him his skin is flawless

He never did anything to his scars. Cmon people, this is the 21st century. You watch all them godzillaz tearing up the cities on TV, the crazy graphics of Final Fantasy and you think they don't easily photoshop up his face for the press pics? Cmon, of course they do. I've seen them change the actual facial structure and body structure of certain stars. They have before/after pics of how they photoshop stuff. They simply digitally remove his scars with photoshop. Besides, his scars are not from acne. Those are cut scars, in which case you can be atleast proud of. Hell I got a small scar on my nose from fighting with a dog when I was 6 lol. I'm proud of that cuz I beat the mut down! lol, damn dirty dogs. (this dog was mean not one of those cute ones btw) Anyway, he's got a big long scar on the right side of his face next to his mouth, looks like an enlongated dimple. Also another on the left side of his face under his eye, right on the cheek bone. He still looks great! Even in some of his photoshoot pictures they leave the scars in because imperfection is TRULLY attractive! But of course theres a line that needs to be drawn when we talkin about imperfection here. A scar or two is found to be quite sexy. But not like a face full of them of course.

#4 Sgt Pepper

Sgt Pepper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2003 - 11:22 PM

Brad Pitt was know to have moderate to sometimes severe acne in his mid teens.
His scars have not been digitally removed, its aparent from paparazi shots and unconsented photo's that he has had treatment at one of LA's top skin clinics, where his wife goes.

There was a show tonight on sky one remix (uk/930) which did a profile on brad and jens life, it showed a picture of brad in his high school yearbook with numerous clearly noticable pimples

#5 will205

will205

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2003 - 04:34 AM

He's done something. Someone said Restylane on Voy but whether this is true or not i don't know. Fight club was 4-5 years ago. I think his scarring looked the worse in Interview with a Vampire, Seven and The Devils own.

I don't think Brad Pitt started suffering from scarring or bad acne until his early-mid 20's. He was a model and did commercials and stuff in his late teens and the few that i saw him in he had flawless skin.

I believe he suffered like many of us here from Adult acne which scars worse than teen acne because the healing rate of our skin slows down and it is less likely to repair the damage.

I don't think that photoshop theory is valid. Sure they touch up photos but that is in those glossy mags for advertising etc, not the casual gossip mags - they seem to go out of their way to show the unattractive side of celebs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users