UNBLEMISH by Rodan and Fields

1 reply to this topic

#1 pink126

pink126

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:22 PM

I have been using the repairing lotion for my tiny tiny white heads on my forhead and cheeks. Seems to work ok, but a bit drying. Has anyone tried Unblemish by rodan and fields? I heard it's gentler. Has anyone used proactive and unblemish? is there a difference? My skin condition is very very mild whiteheads, no major breakouts.

thanks!

#2 hellokittygirl

hellokittygirl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(pink126 @ Oct 26 2006, 02:22 PM) View Post

I have been using the repairing lotion for my tiny tiny white heads on my forhead and cheeks. Seems to work ok, but a bit drying. Has anyone tried Unblemish by rodan and fields? I heard it's gentler. Has anyone used proactive and unblemish? is there a difference? My skin condition is very very mild whiteheads, no major breakouts.

thanks!

Hi there...I've used both Proactiv and Unblemish...I started breaking out when I was 19 so I used Proactiv and got great results. My skin completely cleared up...but after while my acne flared up again (at around 22), so I stopped using it and my skin got better. Then at 25, I went back on Proactiv and it totally burned my skin. I was red and peeling and had this constant burning feeling on my face. So that was when I saw Unblemish on the internet and decided to give it a try. I like Unblemish a lot more...I have been using it for 2 years now. I still get ocasional breakouts but definitely not as bad. And with Unblemish, my skin doesn't feel as dry. But, beware...when I first started using Unblemish, I broke out for a month...I guess it's whta they call the purging phase, how it gets worse before it gets better. If you decide to use Unblemish, make sure you get the Essentials moisturizer too because the lotion is not moisturizing enough...I love the Essentials moisturizer! I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users