Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three drops of jojoba helps crap moisturizers become good ones?

80 posts in this topic

I have heard of this happening but fortunately it is usually short lived.

i would rather be hated for what i am than loved for what i'm not......

morning

acne.org cleanser

acne.org moisturizer

shiseido spf55 lotion

monistat antichafing gel as a primer

night

clinique take the day off balm

acne.org cleanser

acne.org aha+

20min later tretinoin gel .01%

makeup-clinique perfectly real compact #130, clinique high impact mascara, revlon colorstay eye liner

How wet is your face supposed to be?

I cleansed, used the oil with very very little water in my palms(basically just moist) and then BP...I'm thinking about the moisturize after that or maybe just oil again after that?

Mmm...jojoba.

The lady at the store had to correct my pronunciation.

But otherwise, I'm loving this stuff. Two drops mixed into my Cetaphil moisturizer means no more crazy flakes for me. :dance:

As an additional "plus", it helps to combat the dry hands I was getting from washing my hands so often while doing the CSR.

I got a breakout before using the jojoba ('cause I missed two days of the CSR due to papers and sickness), but haven't seen any new zits since.

hi i have a few questions here:

is it possible to just cleanse and apply jojoba oil without using BP? will this cause breakout due to over oily or not? i know its non-comdogenic but still am worried. i was wondering if i should moisturize and at the same time exfoliate first to let my skin heal before BPing again cuz its flakin bad and black spots appearing now

and also, i couldnt find jojoba oil in pharmacy. where can i buy that?

need help urgently...thanks! ^^

I had to stop using jojoba because my skin was breaking out in tons of tiny little comedones which would erupt into big red zits within a week. I dont know why this happened, I am strictly on the regimen with nothing but jojoba added so it must have been the jojoba oil. Just wanted to let you all know that jojoba doesnt work for everyone - know your own skin and trust what its telling you!! Fortunately, Dan's BP gel is helping me clear up the erupting zits, which I anticipate will continue breaking out for a while since the jojoba oil caused so many to form under the skin. Bummer, but the regimen will help get me back on track. I only wish jojoba oil worked for me, because it made my skin so smooth and took away all dryness. But the zits cancel out that benefit, so its back to square one.