Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

make your own salicylic acid peel/mask

4 posts in this topic

some websites sell salicylic acid powder

anyone have any idea on how to make a salicylic acid peel/mask and what ingridients you need in order to make a proper mask/peel???

anyone have any idea on how to make a salicylic acid peel/mask and what ingridients you need in order to make a proper mask/peel???

i dont know buit i remember in chemistry last year we made aspirin out of solid salycylic acid and i wondered waht would happen if i dissolved some in water and applied it but i never did..,.it probably owsuldnt be too good lol

take some clean n clear 2% acne wash or watever - its liek orange. soak toilet paper in that and apply to ur face. keep them on for hower long u want the longer they are on the longer the recovery time from the peel but the deeper the peel

i dont know buit i remember in chemistry last year we made aspirin out of solid salycylic acid and i wondered waht would happen if i dissolved some in water and applied it but i never did..,.it probably owsuldnt be too good lol

actually, salicylic acid is a key ingridient in asprin

have you heard of the aspirin mask? supposedly it helps acne and blackheads

heres the recipe, a lot of people rave about this too

take 3-6 non-coated aspirins and crush them into a dish or whatever and add a few drops of warm water and it forms into a paste

put it on your face and leave it on for 10-20 minutes

it exfoliates your skin

im looking for info on salicylic acid powder tho

thanx anyways