mustard

3 replies to this topic

#1 acnevy

acnevy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:28 PM

anyone got any problems regarding mustard? cuz i love mustard on my sandwiches and I am head strong on never giving it up as my main condiment. but wondering anyhow
it's what you make of it. if you think acne is shitty, it will be shitty for you. if you think acne a blessing in disguise that will change your outlook, personalities, and habits for the better, then it will be.

some personal pointers:

-the only thing that makes ME (not you perhaps) is chocolate, milk, soy milk, yogurt, and ice cream.
-eat healthy and be happy. a good diet takes months, if not years, to develop. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. so keep at it and it'll pay off in the long run.

-a bad attitude makes it that much worse for you. you can't change acne overnight, so might as well enjoy it as much as you can. (it's a twisted, positive way of thinking, but hey it's better than your negative thoughts.)

----------------------------------------

-jojoba oil whenever i feel like it
-st. ives apricot scrub 1x/week and tea tree oil cleanser 3x/week
that's it!

status: clear, with some scars that won't budge, overall i'm content. i'm 21 and i pretty much have outgrown it.

#2 EvaHonestly

EvaHonestly

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:34 AM

I like mustard. It's way lower in calories than mayo and is a great source of selenium. I'm no expert, but I don't see any problems with it.
Experience_The_Pat: my brother called me when i was really tired one time
Experience_The_Pat: and i was like "hey what's up? not much"
Experience_The_Pat: needless to say there was massive confusion

#3 xtr3m

xtr3m

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:05 AM

Spicy foods, even thought they help with digestion, are generally considered to be bad for acne here.

#4 acnevy

acnevy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:13 AM

spicy foods eh...well they got their Ups with more metabolism rate right?
it's what you make of it. if you think acne is shitty, it will be shitty for you. if you think acne a blessing in disguise that will change your outlook, personalities, and habits for the better, then it will be.

some personal pointers:

-the only thing that makes ME (not you perhaps) is chocolate, milk, soy milk, yogurt, and ice cream.
-eat healthy and be happy. a good diet takes months, if not years, to develop. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. so keep at it and it'll pay off in the long run.

-a bad attitude makes it that much worse for you. you can't change acne overnight, so might as well enjoy it as much as you can. (it's a twisted, positive way of thinking, but hey it's better than your negative thoughts.)

----------------------------------------

-jojoba oil whenever i feel like it
-st. ives apricot scrub 1x/week and tea tree oil cleanser 3x/week
that's it!

status: clear, with some scars that won't budge, overall i'm content. i'm 21 and i pretty much have outgrown it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users