Photo

what has cleared me 100% (no BS, only 2 products)

benzoyl peroxide aha alpha hydroxy acid red mark

1642 replies to this topic

#1641 tmad

tmad

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:13 AM

hey everyone, been trying this regimen for about a week now..really liking the results so far. I'm a male college athlete 20 years old. i have used proactive in high school and that cleared all of the acne i had on my chin, which is the only place i had it at the time. stopped using it, after my face was completely clear. First year in college, i began using benzoyl peroxide after starting to get some mild acne, it worked great, but like Botchla, i wanted to be completely clear, so after about 2 years in college i stopped using the BP trying some other stuff, had terrible results with everything else and I'm trying to get my skin back under control right now. i had never used the SA with the BP before, but it seems to be working well so far. the only problem i ever had when i use to use BP which made me so angry, i would use it in the shower, and for about maybe 2 hours my face would look great, but i always felt it made it so much more oily, t-zone would just be covered in oil. before i came upon this regimen, right before it actually, i bought a clarisonic and used it with the dermalogica clay cleanser for about 2 weeks. made my face a little clearer, but i knew in the back of my head i should go to BP since i knew it had worked before. the question i have is i just bought this clarisonic for $150 and was hoping it could still be useful in this regimen somehow considering its the most I've ever spent on a skincare product. does anybody use it with this regimen? and what with maybe? please let me know it would be greatly appreciated. i haven't been using it for this first week with this regimen because i wanted to let my skin get back use to the BP, while newly incorporating SA. Thanks!

#1642 Dubai1

Dubai1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

Guys I am trying out the regimen and I have been on it for a week and it seems to be working. I have no moisturizer in my regimen since I have very very oily skin and I know it's not because of using the two products together, my skin is just naturally oily, or gets oily fast I must say. I have had no new acne bumps since I started but and the regimen seems to have already started treating the the scarring; however my skin is not smooth anymore. What I mean by not smooth anymore is that I have started to get moderate small tiny bumps (seems like black head bumps). Does this mean all the dirt and blackheads, acne is coming to the surface or what? Also I would love for everyone to let us know about the time gap between their regimen. I usually wash my face every nine hours but I JuSTSTART (I can literally see small dots of oil appearing, yes I am crazy I look at the skin super close in the mirror) getting oily on the 4th hour mark and by the 6th 7th hour I'm moderately oily, not very shiny but shiny enough irritate me and just enough to be just noticed. Should I start washing every 6 hours or should I stick to the 9 hour gap? Or even more. Please let me know.

Thanks for the regimen botchla
Hope it works for me and everybody

#1643 LarryThePickle

LarryThePickle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

I have a have a question. So I started using this regimen and the first week and a half it was working great! Then entering the second half of the second week, my face started to get worse. Previously I only had acne on my forehead and a little on my left cheek but now it has spread to my entire face. Would this be counted as a initial breakout? Or is it something else I'm doing wrong.

Here are a few more details that might answer some things:

The first half a week I was using a different SA wash. I then switched to the C&C
The Benzoyl wash in from PanOxyl.

Also how long until your SA wash runs out. After using it for about 2 weeks it's almost empty. Is that too much or too little.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users