Photo

what has cleared me 100% (no BS, only 2 products)

benzoyl peroxide aha alpha hydroxy acid red mark

1648 replies to this topic

#41 Jenn4dex

Jenn4dex

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 23 October 2003 - 05:30 PM

You can also get C&C stuff at Walmart and Target.

#42 Little_dark_faery

Little_dark_faery

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:43 AM

Hey Botchla, where u from? After reading your post i went out today to try and find the clean and clear continous control cleanser with 10% BP, and all i could find was this clean and clear continuos control acne wash, but it was a clear liquid in a purple pump bottle and had SA in it, no BP. There where a few other c&c clensers, but nothing with BP. Maybe you can't get it in Australia? Does anyone know? If not wheres d cheapest place to get it online??

#43 Botchla

Botchla

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 October 2003 - 10:27 AM

i'm from the united states.. i think there was a post a week or so ago that there were people from australia trying to find this product there. i think they came to the consensus that it wasn't available there. you may want to search from that thread and see what they said.

i found the thread for you, here it is:

http://acne.org/mess...pic.php?t=11580

#44 J105

J105

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 October 2003 - 10:59 AM

Wow Your treatment makes alot of sense. I'm going to give it a try. I also believe that one can add to much medication to his or her face.

#45 KK

KK

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 October 2003 - 11:23 PM

You know what ppl? I think the best treatments for acne are always the simplest ones.

Since I am washing using Neutrogena Acne Wash and tomorrow,starting to put Benzacyln on my acne, I'll report back in a week to see if that irritates me.

The dermatologist said it's TOTALLY OK to use SA and BP together because they all do dif things! So I'm not sure if all those "don't use SA and BP together" really appplies to everyone.

#46 Solid_Snake

Solid_Snake

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Anime, Computers, Video Games, Dining, Electronica, Movies, Cars

Posted 25 October 2003 - 08:07 AM

Ok I've been using the BP and SA combo for about 5 days now and I honestly do think my skin is improving. Not 100% clear, but the results are encouraging. My face is starting to dry out though, so I use Vita-K as a moisturizer only at night. Main thing that's left is those damn red spots, which I'm hoping time + Vita K will do the trick. Or I might try that vinegar/tape treatment as described in the scar section of this board.

-Snake
"It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything" - Tyler Durden

Use Soap.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#47 holydiver

holydiver

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2003 - 10:05 AM

wow, thanks botchla! Ive been using this almost a week now, and the texture of my skin has improved 100%. There are NO new zits whatsoever on my face! Im not sure if it is because of this or maybe the tetracycline my doc put me on, but i think it is your regimen because ive only been on tetracycline a few days and its supposed to be weeks or months before you see results on it. The only thing stopping me now is about 10-12 old zits that arent bumps anymore, but are red marks that are still healing. If they heal up quickly, in a few days my skin could be 100% clear, no scars or anything! My skin tone is also less red, which is great because i had a really goofy look going on...(white body since i refus to take off my shirt in public, tanned arms and neck from t-shirts, and a red face.) Thanks again man, i owe you! And i also recommend this to anyone who hasnt had much success with Dan's or the Acne Cure. I tried both and neither worked completely.

#48 fred

fred

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2003 - 10:55 AM

Trying this for my black heads that haven't been removed by Dan's regimen. I'm on day 2 and I got half of them GONE.

biggrin.gif/
Accutane log finished with pictures
FRED'S ACCUTANE LOG

#49 Creed

Creed

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2003 - 11:28 AM

Well, it's been a week for me since trying the C&C regimen and so far have found improvement. ALl of the existing acne I had started to come to the surface and then dry up. Now my face needs to start healing. I haven't seen any new ones pop up either so I am very pleased with the results thus far. I'm going to stick with it and see if my face starts to dry out though, if so then I will need to incorporate a mositurizer into the regimen or use the BP only once a day rather than twice.

Thanks again Botchla for the great advice. I'm still excited to see where this takes me in the next few weeks. I'll let you know.

#50 Botchla

Botchla

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2003 - 02:14 PM

wow! i am sooo happy my advice seems to be helping so many people out! it makes me feel great knowing that others are having success. very encouraging. keep with it!

one last word of advice: be gentle! i notice if i scrub hard it seems to irritate my skin. when i wash, i just barely rub my skin. especially when i apply the BP cream, i am just barely touching my skin, rubbing it around. it seems as though the less you scrub, the better it works.

#51 daniellewngs

daniellewngs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2003 - 04:00 PM

I am about 4 days into this routine of using both the sa and bp twice a day. At first it seemed as if my old acne was drying up and making great improvement, now it seems as though my face is a little red and some small ones have formed (I am prone to the cysts). Is it just bringing them to the surface or is this braking me out because it is not working for me? Has anybody else noticed they broke out a little at first and did it heal by drying up only to get better, or has anybody had continual brake-outs on this? I will continue on for now, after all nothing thus far has worked not even the tetracycline I have been on for 5 weeks.

#52 Creed

Creed

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:43 PM

Danielle, I noticed that when I initially started using it I had the same problem you did where I thought I was breaking out more. But what it was was everything coming to the surface. Now those that came to the surface are drying up and healing and I since have not had any new breakouts. So I would say stick with it for at least a couple of weeks and see what happens. If you feel like it's drying you out too much and your skin is gettin flaky, then just make sure you use a good moisturizer. Or maybe only use SA wash twice a day but the BP wash only at night. Good luck! biggrin.gif

#53 J105

J105

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 October 2003 - 07:27 PM

I'm starting my third day and it seems to be bringing everything to the surface too. Going to stick with it though. I've been on Retin-A, Plexion, Brevoxyl, and minocycline. All at the same time. No great improvments with that so...

#54 daniellewngs

daniellewngs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 October 2003 - 02:55 PM

Is it o.k. to use the bp10% on-the-spot in addition to this treatment. I am not using it all over my face, only on the exsisting acne that has been brought to the surface from this routine. I'm 30 years old, will this ever end!!!!

#55 Botchla

Botchla

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 October 2003 - 04:32 PM

yes, that's ok..

#56 ashley

ashley

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:music(mostly rap), chatting, movies, swimming, animals

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:31 PM

hey.. i'm on topical treatments and my tubes are almost empty.. here is what i'm going to do. i'm going to TRY your regimen from oct 27- nov 17th. that is 3 weeks. that is seriously as long as i'm going to give it.. and if my face is looking better than i will cancel my dermatologist appointment and start using these products. since i'm on topical creams i think everything should be ' brought to the surface' since i've been on them for 4 months so do you think these 2 products will break me out?? also i have phisoderm face wash that i just bought yesterday(before reading this) and it is 2% salicylic acid. i have used this product before so i'm aware it doesn't irritate me... should i just buy the continous control? btw.. i have used that before, when i didnt really have ''acne" but it was the pump kind that comes out like foam, not like the kind in the pic.. is that any different? it has the exact same name
btw.. what exactly have been been on before using these products? any topical treatments or pills?
*~AshLeY~* :)

#57 daniellewngs

daniellewngs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 27 October 2003 - 06:28 PM

Well I have been on this treatment a week and my face is really braking out (everything coming to the surface) how do I know if this is working or making me worse? How much time before you start to not brake out anymore? My face is so dry and my lips as well, I need to only do the bp once a day. Also for you ladies out there, waxing on your face or a hair removal cream will burn your face if you are doing this treatment (trust me, my face has not stopped burning for 2 days).

#58 Botchla

Botchla

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 October 2003 - 08:02 PM

danielle, maybe your skin is just too sensitive for this. personally, i never had an initial breakout on this routine.. so i don't know, maybe your breakout is being caused by your skin being too irritated or something? i'm sorry you're having probs.

#59 Jenn4dex

Jenn4dex

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 October 2003 - 10:47 AM

I never broke out from this either. You may want to stop and use something that won't irritate your skin so much. My skin is also not that dry although I hardly use the BP on the spot stuff anymore either. =;

#60 musashi

musashi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:martial arts

Posted 28 October 2003 - 02:26 PM

hey botchla thanks a lot for posting that little regimen.
hope everything is going well for u at school.....
anyways i encourage people to try this out, assuming dans regimen
hasnt had satisfactory results.....its stilla little early
to say how its going, but it seems to work pretty for me so far....
and its easy, u dont need a ton of products.....
well, ill keep things posted as to how this progresses....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users