what has cleared me 100% (no BS, only 2 products)

1,663 posts in this topic

Signed in here just to bump this thread for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

This thread was the best thing I ever stumbled upon. if you haven't tried this yet and still battling with acne, get over to wal-mart or whatever store buy both products and start using them TODAY

Bump

I broke up with my gf and i've been stressed, not eating and depressed as hell, and not washing my face for 3 days cause i feel dead inside and i just don't care BUT my face still looks crystal clear.

I will bump this thread till i forget to or they ban me i don't care. More acne sufferers must see this thread. If i would have seen it when it was first made, my life would have been different.

these 2 products changed my damn life, go get them and start using them, you can be on the road to clear skin soon too. The first month will suck a bit till your face gets used to the dryness it causes, but after that your skin will get used to it and your face will not even be dry, i dont even use moisturizer. I used to sometimes get those PAINFUL under the skin acne nodules that lasted forever, but now i dont even get them anymore

I have pasty white skin too, but no god damn acne,

oh ya and all my bacne is long gone too

cheers

You may have hit something there my friend , one item of your regimen is exactly what I have in my regimen that works for me. Don't laugh , it really works . I do believe what your saying . Read up on mine ,

I have tried Clean and Clear products in the past and have found them really harsh, so I am reluctant to try them again. I got the 3 step kit with a cleanser, toner, and oil free moisturizer. I noticed slight prickling sensation when using the cleanser but I assumed that was simply due to the product working and cleaning my skin. However, when I used the toner, there was an almost immediate burning sensation and I rushed to wipe it all off. Even with the moisturizer, my skin felt really dry still, and the moisturizer didn't help soothe my skin at all. The next day, my skin was dried out and slightly inflamed (irritated when touched ie. hands, clothes, etc). I know these aren't the same products, but with almost all of the C&C products I've seen, they have a lot of chemicals and dyes which I don't think are very good for the skin. I've found that Clearasil works okay for me though. I may try the C&C again, but I just wanted to let people with sensitive skin know that the products can be very harsh. They were almost as bad for me as the Neutrogena naturals wash, but slightly less intense in terms of drying. (the neutrogena gave me a dried red rash all over my cheeks that lasted for about a week and felt like acid almost the way it scrubbed my skin). Does anyone know any products like this but for sensitive skin? Thanks.

I suffered from moderate to severe acne for 5 years. I tried many cleansing products but many of them did not work or made my acne even worse. I also tried different antibiotics. Most of these antibiotics had many side effects on my body. There was one antibiotic that calmed down the acne symptoms pretty good but this was a very strong one which made me feel bad and turned my hormonal system upside down. This was not an option anymore for me though. Skin treatments are something that were pretty effective for me. I did some chemical peelings which gave my skin an improved look. Yet, the acne still returned. At a certain moment my acne inflamed again. Therefore I started to look for another treatment. I found a beautysalon that offered light treatment against acne. They used blue LED light combined with infrared to treat my acne. I had this treatment four times a week for one month. My acne got much better in this period. I had way less blackheads and whiteheads and my skin looked way smoother. After this month I reduced the number of treatments to 2 times a week. I had no crazy breakouts anymore. Just some whiteheads here and there. Because I wanted to maintain my results I searched the internet for a home LED mask. For home use I found two products: the Illumask and the Aduro LED mask. I bought an Illumask first because of the cheap price. Though when I tried it, it wasn't what I expected. I could only use the mask for 30 times and it wasn't comfortable at all. Yet, the most important thing was that it didn't work. My acne started to return. Therefore I decided to buy the aduro LED mask. I must say that I was really happy that I bought that one. It worked just as I hoped. I got my acne pretty much under control now. The mask is made of a nice material and it fits great. I bought the more expensive one because it has other colours and infra red too. This is what my salon had too. I'm so happy that I have much more control over my acne now. I just use a natural skin cleaner and combine this with the light therapy. If you didn't try light therapy yet, I would advice you to just try. It was the solution for my acne problem!         

Broke out after a week don't know if I should continue!

Morning:

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
Eau Thermale Avéne Cleanance Expert (Slightly less than evening)

Evening:

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 5 (nose only)
Eau Thermale Avéne Cleanance Expert (dime-sized amount)

I've been reading this thread and it looks really fishy there's no shortage of positive results from people with next to 0 posts. Just take a look at the last posts. It's really easy to bait us. We try everything and then find something so easy and promising like this. Sounds horrible!

Anyway I still like the BP cleanser (Canada 5%) just not the SA scrub I think it's too rough and causes acne for me. I will keep using the BP cleanser and see if that is better for me. I really like how it feels. I use it in the shower at night then I use Avene cleanance expert as moisturizer. Plus benzoyl peroxide (5%) gel as spot treatment. 

Edited by FIAF

Morning:

Eau Thermale Avéne Cleanance Expert (Slightly less than evening)

Evening:

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 5 (nose only)
Eau Thermale Avéne Cleanance Expert (dime-sized amount)

Whatever you guys do, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT purchase the acne regimen from acne.org, it's absolutely HORRIBLE for acne. They say that it may make your acne worse before it gets better, but it's an absolute lie. I've been on it for 6 MONTHS now, only to have my derm ask me what I was using, and how negatively it has impacted my skin. Benzoyl peroxide should be used in moderation, and the regimen recommends smearing it all over the face. It's an absolute no no for anyone with a brain, who comprehends how such a harsh chemical affects the skin. If you want, I can even send you before and after images of how my skin has gone to absolute hell after the regimen. 

I've been using duac (benzoyl peroxide & clindamycin) for about a year and a half now, and it's become pretty ineffective now. I'm tempted to try this regimen to clear me up, but it seems unlikely to work if benzoyl peroxide has stopped working for me. Has anyone else been in a similar situation but still had success with this regimen?

hi, I've been breaking out and recently started using salicylic acid treatment from kiehls and gal derma ac 2.5 bp, should i rub both products onto face or dab? since both your products are washes you would wash them off, but what if the products are gel treatments and etc...? 

To the guy suggesting that people with low posts are shilling this method, all i got to say is i couldnt care less if clean and clear went bankrupt tomorrow as long as they kept making these 2 products.

I am 31 and have tried, everything, everything. everything., Do you know how embarrassing it is to have acne still in your 30's as a guy? f ing sucks

These 2 products have changed my life.

The first month or 5 weeks using these products was rough and my skin was adjusting to them and my skin was super dry and peeling.  then my skin adjusted and everything is all good.  

I only use them once a day in the shower.

Read this entire thread people and start using them or don't, its your life.

Hello!
I was browsing through various forums and thought this one looked promising:):):) However, I glanced over some recent reviews on the Clean and Clear website, on which several people complained about a formula change(continuous control portion). Is the new one effective? 
I have been using this method for the previous 3 weeks, but my acne has increased DRASTICALLY. I used to average a (small) pimple a month, until I began this regimen. I now get 3 deep, huge, new ones a week. Is this an initial breakout, or should I find something new??? Does this method not work on teenage cases (I'm a 16 year old female)? Thank y'all!!!