Arbonne Clear Advantage System

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ger@rdo

Ger@rdo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2006 - 07:03 AM

Hey! I was wondering if some of you guys used Arbonne Clear Advantage System before. I woule like to know if this product really works because I am planning to order it on ebay.com for half of it's original price. Hope to hear from you guys soon smile.gif

#2 arbonneguy

arbonneguy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:25 PM

I have been using Arbonne Clear Advantage for just over a year now, with great results.

I have been dealing with acne for a very long time during which I tried many over-the-counter treatments (Proactive, Retin-A Micro, Clinique) as well as prescription treatments (Accutane, Tetracycline). Proactive was terrible...my skin was dried out by the wash, then the cream felt like grease on my face. Retin-A bleached the collars and ruined many of my shirts. Clinique just didn't do the job. I also didn't like the idea of a long term drug regimen...this seems to be justified by the recent news that Accutane has been linked to liver damage.

The full Arbonne Clear Advantage system includes a Wash, Refining Toner, Lotion, and Vitamin. Although you can buy the full set, you can also pick and choose just the items you want in order to keep costs down. I imagine your eBay purchase was for a full kit, but if you're like me, you'll run out of Wash before any of the other components. Only a small amount of Wash is needed, so I find that a bottle of Wash lasts 1.5 to 2 months, washing twice per day.

I understand buying on eBay to get a deal, but you miss out on the Arbonne 45 day Money Back Guarantee. Use the products for up to 45 days and return them if you are unsatisfied.

There is also the option to purchase products directly from Arbonne at a 35% discount by signing up as a "consultant". You pay $29 + $5 shipping to sign up for 1 year ($15 renewal per year after that). Then you may purchase any Arbonne products for 35% off the retail price. This means the full Clear Advantage system that retails for $66, may be purchased for $42.90. You make back your registration fee after the first refill. There are also other benefits and discounts that are offered to registered consultants. Let me know if you want additional information.

Arbonne is a network marketing company, so you need to buy or sign up through other registered consultants. If you want to sign up as a consultant to get the 35% discount, go to this link http://terihalio.myarbonne.com/ and click on the "Become an Arbonne Independent Consultant Today". My Arbonne ID # 15375881 will be automatically filled in on the form.

Let me know if you have any questions!

#3 thentherewasacne

thentherewasacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:12 PM

Arbonneguy,

Sounds to me like you're trying to make a sale. You're putting out your sales id to make a profit. eusa_snooty.gif I know how Arbonne works. You tell people to order a product and you give them your id number. Then, you gain profits from those sales. Also, you tell people to sign on to Arbonne and you give them your number. Sort of like they're working under you. They'll recive a 35% discount. Meanwhile, you're gaining profit off of that.

This acne kit is pretty pricey. I've never tried it but I'm skeptical of it since I had two people try to sell it to me in a very unprofessional way. They couldn't explain how the product worked as well as not even knowing how to pronounce the names of the ingredients.

#4 arbonneguy

arbonneguy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:14 PM

Yes, I stated in my post that Arbonne is a network marketing company. However, I wouldn't be promoting the product if I did not believe in its results.

Ger@do indicated that he was considering an eBay purchase...buying directly from Arbonne allows him to take advantage of the 45 day Money Back Guarantee, which I believe was positive input. No one can know for sure if a product will work for them until they try it, so try Clear Advantage for a month and then decide whether or not to keep it.

Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with other Arbonne consultants...there are over 100K of them, so there are bound to be a few shady characters.

With regard to the price of the system...it can be ordered piecemeal as well. If you were to order only the cleanser ($15.50 retail) and lotion ($16.50 retail), the price comes down significantly. I tend to use these components most often...and skip the toner and vitamin most mornings due to laziness.

Thanks, arbonneguy

#5 LittleOne87

LittleOne87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:30 PM

I would highly recommend Arbonne's products but I would be highly leary of buying them on ebay. I believe it's illegal to do so, and you don't know if there's been any tampering, or if some else has opened them! Good luck!

#6 singerfitz

singerfitz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

I tried Arbonne's acne system & did not like it at all. I didn't think it was anything special compared to other Salicylic (sp?) Acid systems. Just dried out my skin & saw no real results.

I also used to be a consultant but let it lapse because I didn't have luck w/ any of their products. I think they have a great philosophy & I know that technically their products are really "good", but...I must be the one person on the planet that is sensitive to their stuff.

#7 bryzer03

bryzer03

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:psychology

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

I used to be an Arbonne Independent Consultant.  I quit after the products MASSIVELY ruined my skin.  They kept saying, "Oh, it's the detox process, and it's pulling all the bad out.."  Well, if after 2 months, your product is STILL pulling out all the bad and NOT clearing up ANYTHING, then the product is NO GOOD in my book.  I have so much left over... over $3,000 worth of product!  It works for some people, but I need to get this garbage out of my house asap!

Hey! I was wondering if some of you guys used Arbonne Clear Advantage System before. I woule like to know if this product really works because I am planning to order it on ebay.com for half of it's original price. Hope to hear from you guys soon smile.gif

Don't be afraid of ordering off of Ebay!  I am going to sell all of my very slightly used product on Ebay.  I saw that you mentioned the fear that it is "tampered" with.  I understand.  That's totally a legitimate fear!  Hope you get what you need!  peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users