Photo

how to keep a cyst or pimple from growing back after popping it

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 coming on strong

coming on strong

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:53 AM

the background story:
i've always suffered from huuge cysts that takes forever to heal. a few weeks ago i got one near my eye and it was the biggest i have ever had, like 5cm across. so i went to the doc and got it drained as usual, but it kept filling with (clear) liquid. it didnt matter how much i pressed out it got smaller right after i did it but then it grew back to normal size after a few minutes. so i went back to see what she could do and she gave me the BEST tip ever!
after she emptied it again she put a piece of gas on it and placed a bandaid over ant told me to keep the preassure on for a while to stop the liquid from coming back and helping it to heal. i had the preassure on for a few hours and i took it off and the cyst was flattened!!!! but i had to keep the preassure on for 3 days to keep it from growing back but that was a huuge one, it takes shorter time for small ones...
i tried the same thing today with a really stubborn cyst thats been on my chin for 4(!) months! i emptied it as much as i could and then put some klorhexedin on a small piece of bandaid and had preassure with my finger for about 2 hours and now its COMPLETELY FLATTENED AND DRIED OUT!!! and this is a cyst i have been batteling with for over 4 months that always grew back after emptying it.

but be shure that every piece of pus is out and its CLEAR liquid coming out, and after it has gotten smaller but some sterilizing liquid on a piece of gas or something and have alot of preassure on it as long as nessesary, you might have to do it twice but it REALLY WORKS!! for me anyway...

i know "youre not supposed to pop pimples or cysts" but the one on my chin wasn't going anywhere on its own im tellin' ya!

just wanted to share my success! after these cysts im now officially 98%clear!!! eusa_dance.gif

good luck every one!
"There is nothing in the world more helpless, irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge"

#2 barmpot

barmpot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:03 AM

Good work! I'll try that if I get a large one some time.

#3 //Chris

//Chris

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:45 PM

This is strange because my huge cyst also under my eye had popped and ive squeezed all the pus out and its just clear stuff left, what should i do??!!
second course of accutane. meh.

#4 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:50 PM

What's a piece of gas? This sounds like a neat tip, if I just knew what that was!
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

#5 coming on strong

coming on strong

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2006 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE(//Chris @ Aug 15 2006, 11:45 PM) View Post

This is strange because my huge cyst also under my eye had popped and ive squeezed all the pus out and its just clear stuff left, what should i do??!!

gas/gaz = i dont know what its called in english but its the white soft stuff that you put around your hand/arm/foot if you sprain it or hurt it. eusa_angel.gif

first press out all the liquid you can and then take a small piece of gas, put some sterilizing solution on it, i use klorhexedin which is a type of desinfective water, press the gas on the cyst and then put on a bandaid very tight so theres preassure on the cyst.
change as soon as you feel the preassure loosen a bit, you might have light preassure with your finger on the bandaid also if you feel its not enough, it shouldn't hurt so dont press TO hard. then keep it on as long as you need. if it was a big one like mine it might take 2-3 days but if it was a smaller one a few hours would cut it.
its really affective coz its stopping the stuff to come back gives it time and chance to heal.

it might not look good with a bandaid in your face ninja.gif but i rather have that for a while then a cyst! smile.gif

if it doesnt work you may have had it to short or not enough preassure but just do it all over again. if mine dissapeared, which was huge! it works!

good luck! wink.gif
"There is nothing in the world more helpless, irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge"

#6 MeredithC

MeredithC

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE(stylee @ Aug 16 2006, 03:56 AM) View Post

QUOTE(//Chris @ Aug 15 2006, 11:45 PM) View Post

gas/gaz = i dont know what its called in english but its the white soft stuff that you put around your hand/arm/foot if you sprain it or hurt it. eusa_angel.gif

first press out all the liquid you can and then take a small piece of gas, put some sterilizing solution on it, i use klorhexedin which is a type of desinfective water, press the gas on the cyst and then put on a bandaid very tight so theres preassure on the cyst.
change as soon as you feel the preassure loosen a bit, you might have light preassure with your finger on the bandaid also if you feel its not enough, it shouldn't hurt so dont press TO hard. then keep it on as long as you need. if it was a big one like mine it might take 2-3 days but if it was a smaller one a few hours would cut it.
its really affective coz its stopping the stuff to come back gives it time and chance to heal.

it might not look good with a bandaid in your face ninja.gif but i rather have that for a while then a cyst! smile.gif

if it doesnt work you may have had it to short or not enough preassure but just do it all over again. if mine dissapeared, which was huge! it works!

good luck! wink.gif

gauze in English

#7 coming on strong

coming on strong

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:29 AM

^^^thanx! smile.gif

#8 myspip

myspip

The king of birds!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2006 - 12:35 PM

A fellow swede! tongue.gif
Glad that it works. The clear liquid is just blood plasma with white corpuscles I think; so it won't make you harm by stopping the liquid from coming out...
Oh look! A cute little kitten. Come here... Squash, Caboom. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#9 strawberries

strawberries

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2006 - 10:43 AM

If you put pressure on it after you drained it, wouldn't the infection just get stuck underneath your skin and spread?
I have the power within me to heal myself.