2 replies to this topic

#1 Silence111

Silence111

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:54 PM

My scalp keeps breaking out!!!

Everyday I can see and feel new pimples underneath my hair. Since I like to keep my hair very short, this is becoming a problem. It's embarrassing to shave my head and have my head break out.

I have tried the following:

- For 2 months, I used Head and Shoulders twice a day. I thought maybe a dry scalp or possible dandruff was contributing to the breakouts, but I guess not. This did nothing.

- Nuetrogena T/Sal Shampoo everyday for 1 month. This didn't do anything, even though it is MADE for scalp problems. Expensive and useless.

I want to slather my head with BP, but I don't really want to bleach my hair. Haha. Has anyone else had scalp problems and what has worked??? Could it just be oily hair?

Thanks!

#2 down.but.not.out

down.but.not.out

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:21 PM

I've been battling this problem for a while now. According to my dermatologist, tersaseptic is better than the T-gel. I've been washing my hair with tersaseptic every other day. Scalp acne is the worse, especially in the summertime. I can't go the barber as often as I would like and get short cuts.

#3 Necromancer

Necromancer

ayla: Necro is God-Like he's so pretty.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE(Silence111 @ Aug 13 2006, 08:54 PM) View Post

My scalp keeps breaking out!!!

Everyday I can see and feel new pimples underneath my hair. Since I like to keep my hair very short, this is becoming a problem. It's embarrassing to shave my head and have my head break out.

I have tried the following:

- For 2 months, I used Head and Shoulders twice a day. I thought maybe a dry scalp or possible dandruff was contributing to the breakouts, but I guess not. This did nothing.

- Nuetrogena T/Sal Shampoo everyday for 1 month. This didn't do anything, even though it is MADE for scalp problems. Expensive and useless.

I want to slather my head with BP, but I don't really want to bleach my hair. Haha. Has anyone else had scalp problems and what has worked??? Could it just be oily hair?

Thanks!

TEA TREE

Case closed.

ninja.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users