Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scalp breaking out

3 posts in this topic

My scalp keeps breaking out!!!

Everyday I can see and feel new pimples underneath my hair. Since I like to keep my hair very short, this is becoming a problem. It's embarrassing to shave my head and have my head break out.

I have tried the following:

- For 2 months, I used Head and Shoulders twice a day. I thought maybe a dry scalp or possible dandruff was contributing to the breakouts, but I guess not. This did nothing.

- Nuetrogena T/Sal Shampoo everyday for 1 month. This didn't do anything, even though it is MADE for scalp problems. Expensive and useless.

I want to slather my head with BP, but I don't really want to bleach my hair. Haha. Has anyone else had scalp problems and what has worked??? Could it just be oily hair?

Thanks!

I've been battling this problem for a while now. According to my dermatologist, tersaseptic is better than the T-gel. I've been washing my hair with tersaseptic every other day. Scalp acne is the worse, especially in the summertime. I can't go the barber as often as I would like and get short cuts.

My scalp keeps breaking out!!!

Everyday I can see and feel new pimples underneath my hair. Since I like to keep my hair very short, this is becoming a problem. It's embarrassing to shave my head and have my head break out.

I have tried the following:

- For 2 months, I used Head and Shoulders twice a day. I thought maybe a dry scalp or possible dandruff was contributing to the breakouts, but I guess not. This did nothing.

- Nuetrogena T/Sal Shampoo everyday for 1 month. This didn't do anything, even though it is MADE for scalp problems. Expensive and useless.

I want to slather my head with BP, but I don't really want to bleach my hair. Haha. Has anyone else had scalp problems and what has worked??? Could it just be oily hair?

Thanks!

TEA TREE

Case closed.

:ninja:

Rebuild. Recover. Return.

Cancer Survivor

[sig-img:587]