Photo

Due to popular demand and numerous pm's...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
229 replies to this topic

#41 tdot

tdot

Meow

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:42 AM

Maybe he just grew out of it. Y'know I always wonder if people who got clear using some regimen actually got clear because they grew out of it, not because of the regimen.
One day...

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

#42 Necromancer

Necromancer

ayla: Necro is God-Like he's so pretty.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE(xstreamblu @ Aug 11 2006, 04:16 PM) View Post

How about you try spelling regimen right. How is someone going to expect a working acne-fighting system from you if you can't even spell regimen right?

I suppose your "regime" has something that causes balding as well.

From Dictionary.com - regime - A regulated system, as of diet and exercise; a regimen.
From Dictionary.com - regimen - A regulated system, as of diet, therapy, or exercise, intended to promote health or achieve another beneficial effect.

Whoa! They are totally different in meaning!!! As usual, I'm right. Case closed.

ninja.gif

QUOTE(Angelis @ Aug 14 2006, 04:22 PM) View Post

He's just being a douche bag. Furthermore, he needs to wipe his shit-eating grin off his face. Oooo, you took accutane. Huge secret.

No accutane here. My regimen as is said in my signature OVER 300 TIMES on this site is unlike anything, anyone, or any references you will find anywhere on the web, in reality, in history. You're wrong - again. Case closed.

ninja.gif
Rebuild. Recover. Return.
Cancer Survivor
[sig-img:587]

#43 ClearSkinOrBust

ClearSkinOrBust

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:39 AM

So what exactly are you waiting for again? You're not going to get any credit around here unless you actually post your regimen for others to review.

Also,

No accutane here. My regimen as is said in my signature OVER 300 TIMES on this site is unlike anything, anyone, or any references you will find anywhere on the web, in reality, in history. You're wrong - again. Case closed.

So you're saying there are no references to your regimen in ALL OF REALITY?? That's slightly impossible unless you grabbed your ingredients from an alternate dimension or some shit.

#44 Necromancer

Necromancer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE(tdot @ Aug 15 2006, 10:42 AM) View Post

Maybe he just grew out of it. Y'know I always wonder if people who got clear using some regimen actually got clear because they grew out of it, not because of the regimen.

I have to disagree. If I sway away from my Extreme Acne-Free Regimen by Necromancer, I will without a doubt have a breakout. During the past when I had acne more severe (never severe in this site's terms - more like moderate), I was able to keep it under control pretty well. Without my regimen, which has been tested numerous times with different variables, I would have lots of scars because I would have broken out a lot more than I did. Case closed.

ninja.gif

QUOTE(ClearSkinOrBust @ Aug 17 2006, 01:39 PM) View Post

So what exactly are you waiting for again? You're not going to get any credit around here unless you actually post your regimen for others to review.

Not waiting on anything. The complete text of the Extreme Acne-Free Regimen by Necromancer is in process. I was just browsing and saw that people replied to this thread with rather rude posts insulting my intelligence and calling me a liar by saying I used Accutane. I never used anything like Accutane because personally I don't feel Accutane is for people with mild to moderate acne like mine. Case closed.

ninja.gif

Also,

So you're saying there are no references to your regimen in ALL OF REALITY?? That's slightly impossible unless you grabbed your ingredients from an alternate dimension or some shit.

If you asked about the things I eat or have eaten or done in the past to friends or witnesses, you will begin to realize that much of what I have done or do is not based on anything anyone else has done. For example, I eat oatmeal and canned tuna for breakfast. Case closed.

ninja.gif
Cancer Survivor

#45 ClearSkinOrBust

ClearSkinOrBust

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:55 AM

Well more than likely your regimen doesn't have any scientific basis to it, you've only done the research yourself and your "friends" and in all probability, as others have referenced in previous posts, you have just grown out of your acne, since you look and act pretty young still.

It will be pretty funny when you release this over-hyped (by you) regimen to find that probably doesn't work for others. If it consists of eating tuna and oatmeal, or even "keeping a good diet" that really has been tested by many many doctors and nutritionists and most of them have come to the conclusion that diet has only a slight influence on why the majority of people get acne.

#46 Necromancer

Necromancer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE(ClearSkinOrBust @ Aug 17 2006, 01:55 PM) View Post

Well more than likely your regimen doesn't have any scientific basis to it, you've only done the research yourself and your "friends" and in all probability, as others have referenced in previous posts, you have just grown out of your acne, since you look and act pretty young still.

It will be pretty funny when you release this over-hyped (by you) regimen to find that probably doesn't work for others. If it consists of eating tuna and oatmeal, or even "keeping a good diet" that really has been tested by many many doctors and nutritionists and most of them have come to the conclusion that diet has only a slight influence on why the majority of people get acne.

It doesn't consist of eating tuna and oatmeal. It WILL NOT WORK for everyone. I have repeated this so many times. It is for people with similar acne to mine which is mild to lightly moderate overall. And, please stop trying to guess about this regimen. Trust me when I say it is unlike anyone's regimen. It isn't scientifically proven, but what acne fighting regimen is, other than Accutane and other medicines which were used previously to treat other problems? No regimen works for everyone. All I can say is that mine will be very different and work for lots of people with similar acne conditions. Another reason is that it won't work for everyone is because I don't see many people that can follow a strict regimen as mine is. There is no room for error. Case closed.

ninja.gif
Cancer Survivor

#47 ClearSkinOrBust

ClearSkinOrBust

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:07 PM

I bet your regimen is probably going to flop man. I would watch what you say around here, it's not nice to give false hope to people. Especially when all you've done is grow out of your acne, and your regimen is just a healthy diet. If I were you, I would stop posting until you have something meaningful to say, instead of just "Case Closed". It seems you're really into these message boards, which is quite funny since you only come here to hype a non-existant regimen you pulled out of your butt (or so it seems).

You're not a doctor, you're not a scientist, you're not a nutritionist. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. Stop hyping your good diet and get off these boards until you have something good to bring to the people here looking for hope.

#48 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:09 PM

Okay, okay, okay.

Necro, stop being imflammatory.

Everyone else, stop flaming.

If this thread bothers you, please do not respond to it.
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

#49 Necromancer

Necromancer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE(Elsewhere @ Aug 17 2006, 02:09 PM) View Post

Okay, okay, okay.

Necro, stop being imflammatory.

Everyone else, stop flaming.

If this thread bothers you, please do not respond to it.

I had to relook up what inflammatory was. At first I was like, huh, I am not flaming. But then I saw it means:

Arousing passion or strong emotion, especially anger, belligerence, or desire. - Dictionary.com

So I was like cool. Elsewhere has been my backup to all the haters from day 1. Too good. Thanks. Case closed.

biggrin.gif
Cancer Survivor

#50 reconstruction

reconstruction

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:27 PM

No offence but.. this just feels like a desperat attempt to get attention and status. It defently proofs by the way you answer posts made by others.

But it will be intresting to see what your regim "consists" of.
Love is what love does and love doesn't hurt!

#51 Ariventa

Ariventa

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Aug 17 2006, 12:46 PM) View Post

QUOTE(tdot @ Aug 15 2006, 10:42 AM) View Post

I have to disagree. If I sway away from my Extreme Acne-Free Regimen by Necromancer, I will without a doubt have a breakout. During the past when I had acne more severe (never severe in this site's terms - more like moderate), I was able to keep it under control pretty well. Without my regimen, which has been tested numerous times with different variables, I would have lots of scars because I would have broken out a lot more than I did. Case closed.

ninja.gif

Not waiting on anything. The complete text of the Extreme Acne-Free Regimen by Necromancer is in process. I was just browsing and saw that people replied to this thread with rather rude posts insulting my intelligence and calling me a liar by saying I used Accutane. I never used anything like Accutane because personally I don't feel Accutane is for people with mild to moderate acne like mine. Case closed.

ninja.gif

Also,

If you asked about the things I eat or have eaten or done in the past to friends or witnesses, you will begin to realize that much of what I have done or do is not based on anything anyone else has done. For example, I eat oatmeal and canned tuna for breakfast. Case closed.

ninja.gif

Huh? Tuna and oatmeal? Those are basic weight lifter foods that most every body builder eats. How is that innovative and "not based on anything anyone else has done"? That's a pretty weak example, don't you agree?

#52 Kev07

Kev07

And today was a day just like any other...

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2006 - 02:59 PM

give us an ETA bro
soo...... cetaphil wash in the morning, apply benzaclin
cetaphil wash at night, apply tazorac gel and salicylic acid lotion

pimples on the nose sucks!

#53 corey514

corey514

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:24 PM

You guys complaining and insulting him is taking up good time he could be writing this post for us! so shh.

#54 Acneisenemy

Acneisenemy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:41 AM

WOW.. so you make a post about a post that you will someday in the future make? saywhat.gif
I'm not trying to be mean... but it'd be nice if you got on to actually posting your regimen.. The quicker you post it the quicker other people can try it and help their skin..

#55 Guest_Grow_To_Overthrow_*

Guest_Grow_To_Overthrow_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:46 AM

Looking forward to seeing what this is actually about. eusa_think.gif

#56 Sound*of*Silence

Sound*of*Silence

Ancient Mummified Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2006 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE(Angelis @ Aug 14 2006, 03:22 PM) View Post

He's just being a douche bag. Furthermore, he needs to wipe his shit-eating grin off his face. Oooo, you took accutane. Huge secret.

Thats not him grinning, thats Gilbert Gottfried. What do you expect? neutral.gif Case closed.

#57 Guest_Grow_To_Overthrow_*

Guest_Grow_To_Overthrow_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 20 August 2006 - 02:37 AM

So wait, Necromancer took Accutane?

#58 K-Fed

K-Fed

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2006 - 02:57 AM

necromancer why does it take so long to post your regimen?

stop being lazy and just write it out. its not fair to hype up your regimen like it is a boxing match or something.

You can normalize
Don't it make you feel alive

#59 Anonym

Anonym

Danish CSR User

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:49 AM

lol....

#60 mikee

mikee

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:13 PM

necromancer is a pencil-dick who is just doing all this for the attention.

case closed.

ninja.gif