Photo

Due to popular demand and numerous pm's...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
229 replies to this topic

#21 Necromancer

Necromancer

ayla: Necro is God-Like he's so pretty.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE(Pookie @ Aug 11 2006, 02:13 PM) View Post

how could a regimen be extreme. do you apply with a knife or do it while driving a street bike or something. and great timing with this regimen since i just started accutane so i could really care less now but 2 months ago i wouldve tried it, maybe.

Yeah, again I would use accutane if you have acne that is moderate and beyond. It seems to be the best logical solution after I read the government and medical report behind the medicine.

ninja.gif

QUOTE(santacruz @ Aug 11 2006, 02:07 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Carolyn16 @ Aug 11 2006, 07:53 PM) View Post

Umm..when can we expect this?

Don't believe the hype. It's like Duke Nukem 4ever if you know what I mean...

Actually I don't.

eusa_angel.gif

#22 santacruz

santacruz

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Aug 11 2006, 08:21 PM) View Post

how could a regimen be extreme. do you apply with a knife or do it while driving a street bike or something. and great timing with this regimen since i just started accutane so i could really care less now but 2 months ago i wouldve tried it, maybe.

Yeah, again I would use accutane if you have acne that is moderate and beyond. It seems to be the best logical solution after I read the government and medical report behind the medicine.

ninja.gif

Actually I don't.

eusa_angel.gif

http://en.wikipedia....e_Nukem_Forever

#23 Necromancer

Necromancer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(santacruz @ Aug 11 2006, 02:24 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Aug 11 2006, 08:21 PM) View Post

ninja.gif

Actually I don't.

eusa_angel.gif

http://en.wikipedia....e_Nukem_Forever

Cool. Never heard about it, but sounds interesting. In either case, this post will come guaranteed. It won't take 9 years and counting like Duke Nukem Forever. LOL!

ninja.gif

#24 No I'm Amy

No I'm Amy

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:32 PM

I thought you already posted your regimen...

#25 Necromancer

Necromancer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE(loveuforever57 @ Aug 11 2006, 02:32 PM) View Post

Nope. My first post (which got great results with over 1000 views and almost 100 replies) was more of a broad statement I made tearing down what people are doing currently. I never said what did to cure my acne specifically. Also, it wasn't organized well and wasn't specific on what acne type it would cure.

ninja.gif

#26 K-Fed

K-Fed

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:38 PM

so when will you post this?

#27 Guest_ThereIsHope_*

Guest_ThereIsHope_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:53 PM

Tell me what it is! I'm getting desperate! biggrin.gif

#28 K-Fed

K-Fed

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:57 PM

agreed it is great for moderate and beyond but mine is more nonresponsive to everything iv tried cry.gif thats why im on it now biggrin.gif

come on necrophiliac when are you going to post this amazing regimen. im quite curious of what it could be?

#29 Forever-Lovely

Forever-Lovely

Ms. Sweetie Pie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:17 PM

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.

#30 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:25 PM

It'd be better for all of us if we just see what he's got and put away the insults. smile.gif

#31 bballer056

bballer056

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:10 PM

so when do we get 2 see it?

#32 omar guzman

omar guzman

Beer Pong Champ

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:16 PM

How about you try spelling regimen right. How is someone going to expect a working acne-fighting system from you if you can't even spell regimen right?

I suppose your "regime" has something that causes balding as well.

#33 andrew*

andrew*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:30 PM

I wonder if the "regime" makes you into a smug little git. If it's consistent with his first post his miracle cure is don't eat McDonald's, drink water, get some sun and use "willpower". lol.

#34 LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(Pookie @ Aug 11 2006, 11:43 AM) View Post

i bet this is just another rub piss on your face regimen
thats EXTREME cuz PISS IS EXTREME!

lmao.

#35 beany

beany

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE(Necromancer @ Aug 11 2006, 12:34 PM) View Post

Nope. My first post (which got great results with over 1000 views and almost 100 replies) was more of a broad statement I made tearing down what people are doing currently. I never said what did to cure my acne specifically. Also, it wasn't organized well and wasn't specific on what acne type it would cure.

ninja.gif
\

why are you taunting us...do you realise that we are all struggling and that it was rather selfish to not share your regimine with people when you found that it was working? but no, instead you keep it to yourself until you are completely clear so that you can rub in everybody else' face how great yours worked, and how everybody else is failing miserably. It is evident that you really dont care if other people get rid of acne...it is also evident that you would really just like to rub in peopls faces how great you believe you are to be..in every aspect of your posts there is an "im better than you attitude"...this is especially portrayed when you list the ammount of posts and views you got...almost as tho you have reached your life long goal by getting a large thread. And even tho you may have been tearing down what people are *doing* im sure you tore down some of the person in teh process...bravo. but what do i know....

#36 s3ns1t1v3

s3ns1t1v3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE(beany @ Aug 12 2006, 11:18 AM) View Post

ninja.gif
\

why are you taunting us...do you realise that we are all struggling and that it was rather selfish to not share your regimine with people when you found that it was working? but no, instead you keep it to yourself until you are completely clear so that you can rub in everybody else' face how great yours worked, and how everybody else is failing miserably. It is evident that you really dont care if other people get rid of acne...it is also evident that you would really just like to rub in peopls faces how great you believe you are to be..in every aspect of your posts there is an "im better than you attitude"...this is especially portrayed when you list the ammount of posts and views you got...almost as tho you have reached your life long goal by getting a large thread. And even tho you may have been tearing down what people are *doing* im sure you tore down some of the person in teh process...bravo. but what do i know....

To you are totally misconcepting what he is saying...it seems like your trying to find the negatives about what he's doing and his post. Firstly maybe he wanted to see if the regimen was completely successful before sharing it because half the time when people try new regimens they may work at first but then suddenly could lead to a breakout or the regimen may never completely control the problem in the first place. And when you said that it seems that he really doesnt care if other people get rid of acne..that was...well stupid..he wouldnt be soonly posting his regimen and for free at that if he didnt care.. as far as the im better than you attitude i dont know where your getting that from but hes obviously stating the post count to show how successful his tips have probably been to others....So everything u said to me wasnt necessary if u ask me...its seemed that you were taking everything and looking at every aspect in the wrong way...just chill... rolleyes.gif

#37 No I'm Amy

No I'm Amy

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(beany @ Aug 12 2006, 10:18 AM) View Post

ninja.gif
\

stfu...he's just trying to help.

#38 AussieMofo

AussieMofo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:53 AM

In my humble opinion someone coming on an acne site touting that he has a regime which will get rid of your acne and then not telling anyone isnt really helping. I would suggest that instead of saying its coming soon or whatever that you dont hype it up and just release it or dont but dont hype it up its just cruel to those suffering.

#39 Necromancer

Necromancer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 August 2006 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE(AussieMofo @ Aug 14 2006, 03:53 AM) View Post

In my humble opinion someone coming on an acne site touting that he has a regime which will get rid of your acne and then not telling anyone isnt really helping. I would suggest that instead of saying its coming soon or whatever that you dont hype it up and just release it or dont but dont hype it up its just cruel to those suffering.

I agree. This post will be never touched again as far as length. It will also be my finale.

ninja.gif

#40 Angelis

Angelis

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 August 2006 - 02:22 PM

He's just being a douche bag. Furthermore, he needs to wipe his shit-eating grin off his face. Oooo, you took accutane. Huge secret.