Photo

ENEMA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#1 Shake Off the Dust Arise

Shake Off the Dust Arise

MAHAMUDRA

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:33 PM

Has anyone tried Enema?
How well did it work for you?

#2 jodiat

jodiat

Unwavering Protector

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE(Rainz @ Aug 7 2006, 01:33 PM) View Post

Has anyone tried Enema?

Yep I have tried this. I feking hated the 1st time I tried it. The feeling was weird to say the least. The health benefits I gain using this was very effective. They are cheap and quite easy to get used to. A simple water enema can help bowel movements and help when constipation! Other enemas like coffee or wheatgrass can be used and if doing a liver flush organic coffee enemas are important.

Also helps when doing a bowel detox to flush toxins out alot faster, reducing cleansing recactons. While in thailand doing my second detox of the bowels I tried a colema for the first time...I was so impressed at how good they are at clearing the bowels I came home an purchased one straight away.

#3 JBHK

JBHK

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE(jodiat @ Aug 7 2006, 02:40 PM) View Post

Has anyone tried Enema?

Yep I have tried this. I feking hated the 1st time I tried it. The feeling was weird to say the least. The health benefits I gain using this was very effective. They are cheap and quite easy to get used to. A simple water enema can help bowel movements and help when constipation! Other enemas like coffee or wheatgrass can be used and if doing a liver flush organic coffee enemas are important.

Also helps when doing a bowel detox to flush toxins out alot faster, reducing cleansing recactons. While in thailand doing my second detox of the bowels I tried a colema for the first time...I was so impressed at how good they are at clearing the bowels I came home an purchased one straight away.

Is there anyway to get similar results without, ya know, shoving stuff up your ass?!

#4 drea

drea

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE(JBHK @ Aug 7 2006, 11:18 PM) View Post

Is there anyway to get similar results without, ya know, shoving stuff up your ass?!

no, try it you might like it. there's nothing wrong with putting things in your ass. love your ass. its the only one you have.

#5 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE(drea @ Aug 8 2006, 04:24 AM) View Post

no, try it you might like it. there's nothing wrong with putting things in your ass. love your ass. its the only one you have.

You just made my top ten quip posters of ALL TIME on Acne.org! I love you! That was FUNNY! wub.gif

#6 09rules

09rules

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE(JBHK @ Aug 7 2006, 08:18 PM) View Post

Ass douching is for old people who don't eat any fibre.

#7 JBHK

JBHK

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(drea @ Aug 7 2006, 09:24 PM) View Post

lol.gif

QUOTE(shmelis @ Aug 7 2006, 10:16 PM) View Post

Ass douching is for old people who don't eat any fibre.

lol.gif lol.gif

#8 jodiat

jodiat

Unwavering Protector

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE(JBHK @ Aug 7 2006, 08:18 PM) View Post

QUOTE(jodiat @ Aug 7 2006, 02:40 PM) View Post

Has anyone tried Enema?

The thought of somthing going near my ass made me think deeply about if I wanted to do it or not! What if I enjoyed it....lmao....nah I never felt that....I had a problem with it at first but realised it needed to be done.
Now it far from bothers me...I can shove it up all day. Anyway before ppl think im gay id say in a nutshell no.

Reality is only a small section actually goes in, not like a big 10 inch effort. It can only be described by doing it...but Id advise a colema over an enema simply because you feel on a high after it...dislodging shit in the bowels thats been lying there poluting the body for years gives an emotional release. Hard to explain what I mean, one of them try before you die things IMO!

#9 speckle

speckle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:04 AM

Can someone give me a little more info about this.. haha.. not the sticking up arse bit, I dont need more info on that. But what are you talking about coffee and and water? explain an enema to me and its benifits

#10 jodiat

jodiat

Unwavering Protector

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE(shanuea @ Aug 8 2006, 12:04 AM) View Post

Can someone give me a little more info about this.. haha.. not the sticking up arse bit, I dont need more info on that. But what are you talking about coffee and and water? explain an enema to me and its benifits

Ok its a bag, which holds around a litre or so of fluid. This is above the body - tip goes in the bum, pip from bag to tip allows fluid to enter the bowels via the rectum. This is held in untill the fluid is 'gone' (can be controlled via a valve at the speed is comfy for you to take). Holding the fluid in, not releasing it, it works its way down the intestings. When released (on the toilet) you will shit for England...shit will come out from your last meals. Constant use will see a small amount of muqoid plaque come out aswell as the fluid dislodges it from the walls of the bowel.

The fluid you use is down to what enema you like. Adding wheatgrass to the water, normal warm water or organic coffee enemas are common. Organic coffee shokes the liver into dumping its toxins and also stimulates the bowel wall to remove more muqoid plaque.

This can be used whenever you feel 'run down', constipated or used when doing a herbal detox (not eating) to remove all the muqoid plaque and lower cleansing reactions as the toxins will be flused from the system alot faster.

Hope this helps.

#11 speckle

speckle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:11 AM

Wow that sounds quite drastic.

er..

how does it feel?

#12 jodiat

jodiat

Unwavering Protector

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE(shanuea @ Aug 8 2006, 01:11 AM) View Post

Wow that sounds quite drastic.

er..

how does it feel?

The tip dosnt need to be placed in much, just enough to get the fluid moving in. It is hard to retain the fluid as your body wants to release it. The end result is the shit of a lifetime. However I much prefer the colema board over an enema, is similar principle is used but you dont retain the fluid it goes 'in' and 'out' of the bowels like a pump and feels much better and gets miles better results. Also can be done at home, if your family isnt shocked by 'new' ideas lol but is more expensive. All id say is judge by what results you find haha no pun intended.

#13 speckle

speckle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:24 AM

"Internet interest into enemas is quite high. On the search engine Yahoo! there were more searches for "enema" last month (6585 in fact) than condom (2237), vibrator (902), orgasm (1875), diet (5929), and sexual positions (2569). It did not score as well as sex toys (7320), sex (248,140) or masturbation (9436) but it was fairly close. This leads me to believe that there are alot more enema fans than you would believe."

So is there any reason why you shouldnt try an enema?

#14 Matheus

Matheus

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 03:27 AM

Are the saline ones any good? I did this and it was weird but I dunno if I got anything out of it.

#15 Lebal

Lebal

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:58 AM

The general reaction to enemas is obviously one of muted disgust. However, as with a lot of medical treatment, you have to get some distance on this and begin to view the body for what it is, a series of mechanisms.

It really isn’t that disgusting at all, if you have ever done a liver flush you will have paid attention to what’s in the toilet bowl.

Enemas have a very long history, and are probably one of the first medical treatments developed. It provides an evacuation of the very lower part of the colon. It is not the same as colonic irrigation; this provides a far more comprehensive clean of the entire intestinal track, with all the relevant possible complications and dubious health claims that you could imagine.

If you ever do a fast, enemas are a very important part of that process.

I believe it was the Louis dynasty of France who were virtually addicted to them, there are claims that regular administration of them happened 5-15 times a day, even during sessions of court attended by Foreign dignitaries.

I do not think they are a panacea for all ills, however it is an often-quoted medical phrase that ‘death begins in the colon’.

Enemas simply provide assistance to what would be normal bowel movements.

As for doing specific types of enemas, wheat grass, coffee etc. The theory is that there are a massive amount of blood vessels over a very large amount of exposed surface area. This so being that valuable nutrition could be up took via this. I am sceptical about this, however have seen things that set a certain precedent; Amazonian shaman take enemas of fluids that have massive quantities of hallucinogenic in them for vision quests and the resulting effects on them obviously adds some credence to the idea.

If you are interested in enemas and have not used one before, plain body temperature water would be sufficient. Massaging the stomach is a good idea, and you will begin to understand the valve system inside you that carries these waste products.

If you really can’t stand the idea and still want to assist the process of elimination there are a number of options:

High Fibre shakes
Eat loads of mashed up Linseeds
OxyPowder(product)
Colonix(product)
Etc

I would try to avoid using laxatives, even the natural Seneca (it is a poison, which is why your body is so keen to get rid of it).

Loads of info on www.curezone.com

#16 JBHK

JBHK

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE(lebal @ Aug 8 2006, 05:58 AM) View Post

If you really can’t stand the idea and still want to assist the process of elimination there are a number of options:

High Fibre shakes
Eat loads of mashed up Linseeds
OxyPowder(product)
Colonix(product)
Etc

I would try to avoid using laxatives, even the natural Seneca (it is a poison, which is why your body is so keen to get rid of it).

Loads of info on www.curezone.com

Thanks for this!

#17 09rules

09rules

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE(shanuea @ Aug 8 2006, 01:24 AM) View Post

Yes. Enemas are technically "laxatives" and the physical effect is the same as a chemical laxative. Also, your rectum/colon is basically full of blood vessels that absorb (very rapidly) anything that's in the enema... Drug users use enemas to quickly deliver a halucenogen, when alcohol is administered via an enema the effect is instant drunkenness, and the chemical in most prepared store-bought, one-time use enemas is essentailly a chemical laxative, which can deprive your body of the nutrients or create a chemical imbalance. One time use is okay if you're severely constipated or going to have a colonoscopy or other diagnostic exams, but regular use of enemas is quite harmful to your bowels... it can encourage them to become lazy.

#18 jodiat

jodiat

Unwavering Protector

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE(shmelis @ Aug 8 2006, 07:36 AM) View Post

QUOTE(shanuea @ Aug 8 2006, 01:24 AM) View Post

Yes. Enemas are technically "laxatives" and the physical effect is the same as a chemical laxative. Also, your rectum/colon is basically full of blood vessels that absorb (very rapidly) anything that's in the enema... Drug users use enemas to quickly deliver a halucenogen, when alcohol is administered via an enema the effect is instant drunkenness, and the chemical in most prepared store-bought, one-time use enemas is essentailly a chemical laxative, which can deprive your body of the nutrients or create a chemical imbalance. One time use is okay if you're severely constipated or going to have a colonoscopy or other diagnostic exams, but regular use of enemas is quite harmful to your bowels... it can encourage them to become lazy.

Well put, Id would advise using enemas or colema boards in conjunction with detoxing only - It can also lead to healthy bacteria being taken from the bowels. This good bacteria is normally restored after the bowels are cleared via a suplement and organic foods. So without scare mongering id advise it not to be a weekly or monthly thing. However ppl do use them this way but its down to the person.

#19 speckle

speckle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:25 PM

So would a once of without any dieting etc do any good healthwise (general health, I dont have constipation or anything like that) Iv just been hearing lots of good things about their overall benifits

?

#20 R.S.

R.S.

Senior Administrator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:42 PM

Maybe if I ever do another serious fast again or if I get seriously constipated I'll try one... The 3 day juice fast I did do, I had horrible breakouts probably from no enemas. I bet fasting is a breeze with enemas, atleast moreso then without.