4 replies to this topic

#1 Corboy

Corboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:57 AM

Hello,

Has anyone experiences little whiteheads that seem to be very deep and last for months under the skin? I have them in the area above my chin and they seem to take forever to surface. The only way to see them clearly is to stretch the skin in the area. Eventually they surface, but they take a very long time and I was wondering if anyone else has had this and if there is a way to get rid of them faster?

Thanks!

#2 ihaveacneonmywonka

ihaveacneonmywonka

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:07 PM

No unless you want it to turn into a cyst.

#3 jamesjoyce

jamesjoyce

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:40 AM

dont fuck with them. if u got a lot then get accutane.

#4 icecreameater

icecreameater

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 12
About Me

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:53 AM

i use a BHA/AHA cleanser which has been helping my whiteheads and blackheads. The brand is Beyond Belief by Sally's beauty supply.

#5 fmxkid

fmxkid

hakunamatata, it means no worries

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:dirtbikes, girls, off-roading, cash, sleeping, learning

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:13 PM

i had like 50 of those things around my chin area, you can get rid of them but it takes patience. you have to moisturize the area for like 2 or more weeks and you will be able to GENTlY squeeze the stuff out. it will not come out unless the stuff is moisturized . oce you have moisturized for 2 weeks at the minimun try and GENTLY squeeze teh sides of the whitehead and it should come out, but if it doesn't moisturize for another week or so and it should come out. i didin't wait long enough for one and i damaged the skin and it turned into a csyt so you really gotta be careful. that is the easiest way i know of to get rid of them..theres green cream and from what once person told me if works alright but it doesn't do anything good for preventing them and it takes forever but its up to you. once you have gotten rid of them all you can really do is cleanse daily and if your skin stays moisturized they will not really form and if they do they can easiy be extracted. check out my pics and you'll see what i had. i get a few every once in awhile but i can easily squeeze the stuff out and its gone. it might take a couple gentle squeezes to get all the stuff out so just remember to be patient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users