Photo
- - - - -

No Back Acne is Worse than mine .. the truth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 njc6

njc6

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:55 PM

Mine as actually worse; same area but more concentrated

#42 curiousz

curiousz

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:33 AM

I can attest to this. When I take long breaks from working out, my skin settles down. But when I start working out again, ouch. I don't think it is testosterone. Working out doesnt increase it (yes, proven) but there are a ton of other things that your body goes through when you distress your muscles. Prostoglandins go through the roof and cause inflammation. Blood vessels dilate. Your blood becomes more acidic due to the buildup of lacic acid. etc...

I'm wondering if vitamin A is the link.

Most diets are incredibly devoid of vitamin A, and we're told (wrongly), that vitamin A in 'high' doses isn't safe..

But most primitive diets were high in vitamin A from animal foods. Today, we don't consume any organ meats, so our diet is low in vitamin A. However, primitive cultures always consumed lots of vitamin A.

When you're working out, your body is using up vitamin A stores for protein synthesis, thus depleting your body of vitamin A over time, and lessening the amount for your skin.

This is just a theory of mine, but it makes sense.

#43 sandywo

sandywo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:43 PM

BACNE PROGRESS 11-02-06[b]

IPB Image

sorry.. i havn't been on this website for a long time now .. due to school and other stuff

well.. after i realized i had SEVERE ACNE and NO over-the-counter products would work.. ( by that time it was too late) i went to get laser on my back .

my laser treatmets ended like i think 2 months ago. and now my back is like this. hopefully it will continue to improve?

- i shall try the beach idea one day . but rite now im too insecure too take off my clothes in public

- i shall try the H & S idea

- after my laser treatments.. my acne is now currently under control i think lol . so now im using a combination of a lighting cream (night ) to get rid of the red marks + an anti-wrinkle cream (morning) to like smooth out my skin yea thats it smile.gif

any more advice on how to improve my skin would be appreciated

- oh yea and im thinkin about getting laser treatments designed for wrinkles ? YES???!?! NO!??!?! .

oh yea .. do you guys think using hte ilghting cream + anti wrinkle cream thingy is a good combo?

or should i continue using benzyl peroxide.?!??!?

mayn i want to look like how i was before. NO ACNE AT ALL!!!!! HELP GUYS!!

#44 ﻝ ©

ﻝ ©

STOP STARING AT ME

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:44 PM

I see Huge POSITIVE improvement.

#45 sandywo

sandywo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:50 PM

oh mayn . lol im stairing at my back and i just realized that I HAVE BLOTCHES OF WHITE AREAS FROM THE LIGHTING CREAM LOL ahhahahah ehehhehehe

#46 Madisonn

Madisonn

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

my skin use to look like the bottom half of my back but one day iono all hell broke loose

i tried regular acne products in drugstores ( neutrogena + clearsil) ... n heard u have to use it for several weeks to get results .. .. but that didn't happen to me and i tried other products and waited weeks to see results..

As time dragged by .. my acne just got worse and worse .. n

yea i don't do those bench press squat thingy

My back acne looks exactly like your! But mine is on the top and bottom of my back, on my chest, my arms, and face.... it is torture! I hate when I am with my friends and they know about my problem, but they complain about one pimple and they just uhg, its not fair, but life is not fair. I need some advice so bad, someone please help, I have tried everything and nothing has worked D: l;dskjl;ksgj HELPPPP