No Back Acne is Worse than mine .. the truth

45 replies to this topic

#21 Hustler1

Hustler1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:52 AM

^Yah, accutane really helps cure just about everywhere: face, back, chest, shoulders, arms, etc...

sandy, id say the only advice i can give ya right now is accutane. i know for sure after 6 months, your back would prolly be like 97% completely clear (a few redmarks here and there). when my back was real severe with acne, i just wanted to burn myself. ><

i doubt any other products or medicines would help. sorry man...i know exaclty how u must feel. D:

#22 savethedrama

savethedrama

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:04 PM

shiznat. that's some improvement. sea salt baths did the trick for me. and vinegar. now all i have left are the red marks of doom

#23 sandywo

sandywo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:43 PM

uhh lol i where can i buy sea salt?? at the market like Ralphs? i went to ralph and could only fiind epson salt ....

and thanks everyone for the help .. appreciate it

#24 savethedrama

savethedrama

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(sandywo @ Jul 29 2006, 07:43 PM) View Post

uhh lol i where can i buy sea salt?? at the market like Ralphs? i went to ralph and could only fiind epson salt ....

and thanks everyone for the help .. appreciate it

really? my ralph's has it. but it only comes in a small jar. and that's not enough. so i bought it in bulk off of e-bay. ... you know what's funny. i don't even know if it's actual sea salt. they probably just sent me normal rock salt and got me to believe its real. <3 placebo effect

#25 RobSheridan

RobSheridan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:22 PM

My back looks kind of like yours.... I know it sucks... I have done accutane twice... I was clear
for a few months and then it came back with a vengence..... I was using phisohex (Hexachlorophine 3%) to wash my
back... the results were great, but got very expensive. Maybe you should give it a try. Don't be fooled
by the over the counter phiso stuff... this is doctor prescribed only and is a very, very powerful antibiotic
wash. very small ammounts is very potent.

#26 kabol

kabol

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:12 PM

laser seemed to help.. good improvement.. am i the only one who's seen that ? the red should fade with time. but if there is still acne popping in, get on accutane ASAP

#27 79

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 11
About Me

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:05 PM

no i seen worse... trust me!

#28 CHR1S IS GANGSTUHH

CHR1S IS GANGSTUHH

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:CHILLIN WIT MY FRIENDS AND MY GIRL...I PLAY BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL...XBOX LIVE WEN IM BORED...IM ON ACCUTANE AND MY LIPS ARE CHAPPED AS FUCK...lol

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:21 PM

Ahhh...It is sorta bad i guess...but it isn't too bad...I had it much worse than that...Recently it's been clearin up nicely tho...all i do is let the water run on it in the shower(as gay and easy as that sounds..lol)..anyways good luck clearin it up bro

#29 Lisa809

Lisa809

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:02 PM

Try using the PC 2% Beta Hydroxy Liquid from Skin Care Solutions I got the spray pump attachment so I could just spray it on since I can't reach my back. Its helped my back stay clear for a few months now.

Lisa

#30 scholesy

scholesy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:43 PM

Mate thats exactly like mine and it hurts to hell i play rugby which is a really physical sport, but ive now had to stop because of bacne and acne on my chest its just to painfull. cry.gif

#31 sandywo

sandywo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:37 PM

My Back Acne Progress!

08 - 11 - 06

IPB Image

and thanks everyoen for the advice !! appreciate it much!

#32 reconstruction

reconstruction

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Skincare, sports, family&amp;friends

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:10 AM

Starting to look great.

I would probably suggest that you, who's obviously an athletic person that works out alot, to remove all of your clothes that are cotton blends and instead use synthetic fiber clothes. When you exercise the skin releases sweat , oil and dirt that becomes trapepd in the cotton and held next to your skin. This will create pore blockages that eventuelly turn into pimples.
If you use this tip and then have a quick shower and cleanse before workout, you will remove most of the dirt and some of the oil.

I wish you the best of luck, keep us updated.

#33 Drew14

Drew14

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:50 AM

Hey dude, My back is prety much the same. Im also a big sporty person and i play about 5 basketball games a week (5 different teams) added onto all the training with it, wearing all those nylon singlets that get swety and stick to my back just made it literally go bloody phsyco!!!!

goodluck with it man.

#34 excellor

excellor

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:04 PM

Hey sandwo, I know its fall, but next summer try doing wut i did. My backne was as bad as yours only on a smaller scale near my shoulders and and upper back.

Go to the beach for one day, a 12 hour day, put on no suntan lotion, and let your back crisp. Try going where no one is if u feel self-conscious like me. I did this and all of my pimples shriveled up, and dried out so fukin much. After that, it kept getting better and better for each beach visit. I literally had no pimples, and one noticeable scar from doing this, by the end of the summer. Trust me, it works!

#35 Purified

Purified

Ms. Enigmatic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:33 PM

At least it looks like it is steadily improving!

What you have all over your upper back I have in a small area right in the small of my back at the spine...except they are surface scars and they will fade over time. I have spots all over my back but they aren't as red or as large.. it's mostly on my shoulders but H&S surprisingly is getting rid of the scars!

Have you tried H&S yet?

#36 baldmark

baldmark

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:19 PM

defenetly understand what you are saying, i also have back acne since i was 18 now im 32 and just did not go away, so i decided to finaly go and se a dermatologist and he placed me on (minocycline) for 3 months she was going to give me something more stronger than that but she decided to start me off with minocycline to see how my body reacts to it, so i will go back in 3 months and see whats up and see how my back is doing.

i posted my pics if you wish to see them, so you are not alone, but by looking at your new pic it looks like your back is clearing up, hope mine does also.

#37 Noor

Noor

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE(sandywo @ Aug 11 2006, 06:37 PM) View Post

My Back Acne Progress!

08 - 11 - 06

IPB Image

and thanks everyoen for the advice !! appreciate it much!

So what did you use yo, Cos i got same problem as you but my scars are brown and on the chest too. Had them for years and doctors talk shit. Tried Retin A, benozyle Peroxide and the lot but no difference. I cant go swimming too or show my chest off lol. So would love to hear how you improved your scaring.

#38 ﻝ ©

ﻝ ©

STOP STARING AT ME

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 October 2006 - 03:00 PM

Ya. What did you do?

I guess head & shoulders shampoo??? Highly recommended for bacne.

#39 Drewby

Drewby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 October 2006 - 03:18 PM

Those improvements are huge dude, good luck further clearing them.

#40 The Artist 5544

The Artist 5544

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:02 AM

I wonder if a natural approach might help , such as using kiss my face olive oil soap to shower and then use some pure jojoba oil to rub on after you take a shower , all of the people I talk to said that it is supposed to take care of acne and many other skin ailments, basically it balances the skin and is also somewhat of an anti bacterial product . It might be worth a try:)
sincerely ,
The Artist 5544

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users