studies red mark

2 replies to this topic

#1 handsbella

handsbella

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:27 PM

Hello, sorry I am not sure should I post this here or other place, forgive me if I am wrong.

I am considering to apply for PhD studies in Food and Nutritions in Western countries such as US, UK, Australia, Canada or New Zealand. Currently, I am having my last stage of Master by research study in the field of Electronics. Therefore, I am not familiar with the well known universities which specialize in the field related to food and nutrition.

(I gain interest in this field while fighting for my acne and red marks)

So, I am sorry to disturb you all here, if you know any universities that provide the studies in field of Food and Nutrition, can please tell me? Thanks.

Appreciate any suggestion, please.

regards
Bella

#2 stephsteph

stephsteph

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE(handsbella @ Jul 17 2006, 02:27 PM) View Post

Hello, sorry I am not sure should I post this here or other place, forgive me if I am wrong.

I am considering to apply for PhD studies in Food and Nutritions in Western countries such as US, UK, Australia, Canada or New Zealand. Currently, I am having my last stage of Master by research study in the field of Electronics. Therefore, I am not familiar with the well known universities which specialize in the field related to food and nutrition.

(I gain interest in this field while fighting for my acne and red marks)

So, I am sorry to disturb you all here, if you know any universities that provide the studies in field of Food and Nutrition, can please tell me? Thanks.

Appreciate any suggestion, please.

regards
Bella

In Australia, Sydney university is quite good for food and nutrition studies.  I was going to do my bachelors degree there in nutrition and dietetics.

#3 09rules

09rules

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:31 PM

I imagine any university with a medical program or a hospital extension will have good health programs all around, including food and nutrition. The University of California system in the U.S. may be one place to look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users