PrettyKitty19

• Birthday 12/10/1990

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

on 27/02/2013
I have been struggling with acne for 7 years. It is not a picnic, my acne has pitted scars and so many red marks that have been left behind. I had been using bee yummy skin food to control my acne prone skin but it only seemed to do what the over the counter products did....control the acne not get rid of it. I wanted something that would get rid of it, help fade the scars and be natural. It seemed like an impossible task but I searched on the web, youtube, makeup alley, and I came across african black soap. Now when I ordered it I was really exited. I knew exacly what it was going to look like, what it was going to do. I thought it was going to sting my skin but it didn't. It just had a really clean feel to it. I wash my entire face with it, even my eyes. It leaves my face feeling soft but after like 30 mins it starts to get this drying effect. I immediately put unrefined shea butter on it and it takes care of the dryness. I only put the shea butter on at night, so that it doesn't make my face look oily during the day. I have only been using these two products for like 5 days and I could see that some of my scars are fading. Some of my bumps are going away. I could tell that the texture of my skin is improving. A lot of peopIe have said they had a purging period but I didn't get any purge. Thank goodness because I have really sensitive skin that reacts to anything and everything. I really hope that it keeps working, so far I really think it's the only thing that has helped me in about 7 years. My skin is still not 100% clear and my marks are still there but like I said it's only been 5 days. I will update to let you guys know if the acne, red marks and pitted scars are less noticable. Thank you coastal scents for making such a wonderful product it has been a long journey and I hope this is my holy grail! I got mine from coastal scents and the unrefined shea butter to use as moisturizer.
on 27/02/2013
After countless informercials and rave reviews about how this was like the holy grail for acne. I decided to try it. Well let me tell you this stuff is like the worst stuff on earth. The first time I used it,I thought oh man I really hope this works. But long behold two hours later, it turned my skin as red as the devil's a**. I mean perhaps that's a pro because my skin was the same color as my acne. To me it was terrible but I said to myself it's only doing this because my skin is not used to it. So I kept at it for about two months. I went to school looking like a rotten tomatoe and it wasn't really fun to take my school picture for the year book. As the days turned to weeks I noticed that the acne wasn't leaving and niether was the redness. So I ditched this stuff. I mean paying to look that bad no bueno. I decided to try a more natural route and it worked better.