Claudi

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
Not for me
on 11/01/2017
The only supplements that really work to control my hormonal acne are zinc and vitamin d3.<br/>Go to a website called "clearskinforever", they explain there why zinc and vitamin D work, while fish oil could actually make it worse.<br/>Best of luck!
Forget all those expensive machines and office procedures, or at least try natural aloe first
on 09/12/2016
It really help to clear some red old acne scars along with some ice cubes of chamomile tea. I hold the ice on the red scar area for about 15 min twice a day, I have seen huge improvement. Also, do some research on oral zinc and Vitamin D, that is how I cleared my acne naturally.
It does help!!
on 22/10/2016
I am so happy I learned about zinc. it has help to clear my skin in combination with oral Vitamin D3 and a balanced diet. I try to avoid dairy, sugar and coffee. I also use Saline solution 0.9% as a toner after washing my face morning and night, it recovers the natural PH of the skin, close pores, control Oiliness and give me a nice glow, with the advantage of being chemical free and super affordable.
It did clear my acne, but...
on 14/10/2016
I have been on this pill for almost 10 years. I thought it was the only way I could be acne free, but six months ago I decided to quit it, I simply couldn't take the side effects anymore... of course my acne came back eventually and it was like a nightmare to be dealing with it again, so after a lot of research i finally cleared it naturally, and I couldn't be happier...<br/>I have stopped drinking coffee, dairy and eat less sugar.<br/>Take zinc 30 mg every night (make sure to have it with food, otherwise you will feel nauseated).<br/>Vitamin D3 1000 U<br/>I also apply a topic antibiotic everyday with Clidamycin 1%. I just apply it on my chin where I tend to break out more.<br/>For a deep cleansing of my pores a try to go steam room at least 3 times a week, it is so relaxing and effective... but make sure to wash your face well before hand and take all traces of make up first. My skin gets super clean and I love that this practice also has anti aging benefits, due to the fact of blood flowing and bringing oxygen and nutrients to your skin<br/>I also use Saline solution 0.9% as a toner after washing my face morning and night, it recovers the natural PH of the skin, close pores, control Oiliness and give me a nice glow, with the advantage of being chemical free and super affordable.<br/>I hope it helps.
it helps but not alone...
on 09/10/2016
Six months ago I went out of birth control, I had been on it for 10 years and while it was Amazing for my skin, it also had so many nasty side effects, so I decided to go natural. I waited for six months to write my review on acne.org, as I wanted to make sure I had totally cleared my acne before I shared my tips with everybody here. Thanks God it happened and here I am to share my story and hopefully help a lot of people who are struggling with it as I did.<br/>First of all.. Take a look at a website called “clearskinforever”, that is where I got most of the advices on how to clear my skin naturally, and they also explain in details things that are good and bad for the skin and how they work exactly…Of course everybody is different and maybe what it works for me won't work for you, but it doesn’t hurt to try… Based on their tips I have cut coffee and dairy, started taking Zinc 25 mg every night, Vitamin D 1000U, I drink lots of green tea and some Turmeric tea time to time. I cleared most of my acne after I started taking zinc and cut coffee and milk, but I was still getting some bad cystic acne on my chin… About 3 months ago I went to my gynecologist and she recommended me some topic antibiotic to put on it and it has been like miracle, since I started with it I haven't got one single cystic acne and I am so happy and grateful for it, the antibiotic lotion is called Dalacin T, the component on it is Clindamycin phosphate 1%, I like it because it doesn't have smell, it absorbs very quickly and It doesn't make my skin dry or peel. I guess there must be other brands that sell the same formula, so you can try any of them (just saying because I don't want people thinking I am advertising products here haha, my intentions is just to help).<br/>I think it is also very important to be careful about products that we put on our skin… make sure to use the right sunblock and cream for acne prone skin and also read a lot of reviews to make sure that they DO work.<br/>If you have red scars from acne I highly recomend to apply ice cubes of chamomile tea on it, I have been doing this and saw great improvement. I also use Saline solution 0.9% as a toner after washing my face, it recovers the natural Ph of the skin, close pores, control oiliness and give a nice glow, with the advantage of being chemical free and cheap.<br/>I hope my review helps. Feel free to ask me any question about it if necessary. The best of luck for you guys