misslivy

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
Don't waste your money
on 13/08/2015
This worked for me the first month I started using it, then it just stopped working and dryer my skin out, it still kept my black heads at bay but did noting for my hormonal acne on my cheeks, and also stated making my skin super oily. Would not recommend for moderate acne
on 13/08/2015
My favorite gentle face wash, cleanses skin without drying it out! Love it! Leaves skin baby soft when I use my clarisonic with it! Don't be scared that it doesn't foam up, it still is getting your skin clean! It's just not stripping away all of the moisture in your skin.
Not a miracle, but makes your sling bright and smooth
on 13/08/2015
I really like my Mia 2 clarisonic. I haven't really noticed a difference with my cystic acne but it totally gets rid of my blackheads and leaves my skin flake free! I think it's worth it!
Good for now!
on 13/08/2015
I really like this as my morning moisturizer! It's very light and not greasy and absorbs really fast with a matte finish. I am on doxycycline hyclate (antibiotic) and it makes your skin sensitive to the sun so I really like that it has spf 30 in it! I use the cetaphil gentle skin cleanser then I apply my Aczone gel, and finish with this. It does seem to control oil too! I will update this review if anything changes
on 29/03/2015
Never buying clinique moisturizers again!! This is so much better than the Dramaticly Different Moiturizing Gel by a long shot!! It smells much better,it's light weight,no residue left behind, absorbs fast, non oily looking(almost mattifying), cheap, and helps fight acne! The only con is I wish it had spf in it, it is a fairly new product so maybe they will come out with one that includes spf! It's getting closer to warm weather so I will be spending a lot of time outdoors and I would rather have a moisturizer and spf all in one product, but for now I'm fine with wearing a light spf over it! I also noticed that it shrunk my pores the first use and blurred my skin! I will probably have to come back with an update of this in a little bit, but for now I'm loving it!<br/>UPDATE* this stopped working and started to make my skin dull. It also started to clog my pores. Moving on to the next product...
on 12/03/2015
My night skin care routine- cetaphil gentle skin cleanser with clarisonic, Rentin-a 0.025 %, and this. I really like this moisturizer! It's really light and refreshing, because I use Rentin-a it can dry out your skin ( it hasn't for me yet {I have been using it for 3 days} ) this will hopefully be moisturizing enough if that happens. I only have to use 2 pumps so a little goes a long way! Not too fond of the smell but it doesn't linger at all. Great moisturizer at the moment!