pandaro68

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
Thumbs all the way up
on 25/08/2016
I've tried every product under the sun including two rounds of Accutane, acne always came back. This regimen is the BEST REGIMEN I've ever came across. You follow the exact directions, and week after week you WILL notice a difference. I'm really happy with this regimen. I feel normal. I don't have to put a pound of make up to hide my skin, let alone feeling like hiding from the world. I'm so glad I gave this a chance. It's been a year and a half and this is a part of my DAILY routine. Just a heads up - GET WHITE PILLOW CASES! It will bleach any colored sheets & pillow cases.. but clear skin is SO worth it. Remember there is NO cure for acne - not even Accutane - the key to clearer skin is consistency, patience, and FAITH that it will get better. I hope that all of my fellow acne suffers get clear because I know how it can take over your life. You will feel so free when it goes away!
SPIRONOLACTONE
on 13/08/2014
It does work, but it's not a cure. It's a band aid like most antibiotics. As long as your on the medicine it will work, once you come off of it for a while it will come back if you have severe acne. If you're willing to stay on this medicine for a long period of time then it will benefit you. As for myself I don't like taking medicine for a long time so I'll give it 4 stars for doing it's job.
on 08/08/2014
Accutane is a permanent solution for 7 out of 10 people with acne. It is effective, but for some people (like me) acne comes back within 6 months. I did two rounds of Accutane and unfortunately it came back both times although not as severe. I have bad cystic acne that just wont go away for some reason but now I am taking probiotics, using topicals Duac & Tazorac, drinking lots of water & drinking lots of green tea and red tea (antioxidants) & my acne seems to be under control. I don't regret going on it twice, it did clear up for almost a year & it was so nice to get a little break from acne or oily skin lol! THE STRUGGLE!
Duac is effective
on 08/08/2014
I like this topical a lot it does it's job. You have to use it everyday. I put a moisturizer on top also. I use this in combination with Tazorac (used to use it with Differin but it seemed to stop working for me) and it is working well keeping things under control. I've been on Accutane twice but came back so I am sticking with topicals and a healthy diet.
Yay for Tazorac!
on 07/08/2014
I was using Duac & Differin for a couple months (after 2nd round of Accutane my acne came back) and 6 months later I switched to Tazorac & so far so good. I like it a lot, it's been keeping acne under control. I put a pea sized amount (THAT IS IT- I normally use a lot but I listened to my doctor) & my skin is looking much better. Also, I put moisturizer on top just so my face doesn't get too dry and start to peel. The one thing I hate is when active acne starts to heal - you see the scars much better lol my fellow acne sufferers understand the struggle!!!
Eh Not so much..
on 07/08/2014
I don't know if it's just me but they cause me to breakout. Maybe because there is mineral oil in them? They make my skin look great and then a half hour later my face is oily again. So I bought Boscia Clear Complexion Blotting Linens at Sephora instead, they are all natural amazing-must have!!!!