zerina

Recent Profile Visitors

818 profile views
it works for me
on 28/07/2014
Urine is not unhealthy, nor is it a waste product. It is filled with antibiotics, and antioxidants.<br/>But but company's don't want you to know that your body has natural cures for everything. My best friend has had horrible cystic acne, and he did urine therapy for a month, and his skin cleared very quickly. I heard about it from him, and I tried it. I thought it was weird at first, (of course it will be, you're putting pee on your face).<br/>I put it on my face sometimes for 10-20 mins during the day, then wash it off. Or I put it on before bed, and I wake up and my skin is smooth, and irritation has completely disappeared. I would definitely recommend this too anyone with horrible acne. Because it works better than any over the counter treatment, and it costs nothing. It really works. You don't have to take my word for it, but I definitely hope you try it.(:
it works!
on 28/07/2014
I've had this for a month, and it works. But however, it only works for only some skin types I have noticed. My best friend tried it, and he has really bad cystic acne, it didn't work for him.<br/>The first week I had it, My face was red. And it was bumpy, so I gave it a few more weeks and it worked. I've never had really bad acne, but it was mild. After I used it I followed it with olive oil as a moisturizer, it made redness disappear and made my skin very soft.<br/>I got it within a week of ordering online. I ordered on a prepaid visa card so they wouldn't charge me more than I asked for. I definitely think you should try it if you're doubtful because you never know if it works or not. If it doesn't, I highly suggest you go to olive oil, or urine therapy.