katweltz

About katweltz

New Member

Apple Cider Vinegar
on 26/07/2014
I've suffered from acne since I was 10, and I have tried almost anything from home remedies to over-the-counter and drugstore products to clear up my skin without great results. My skin has been a lot better through the past 12 years, probably due to hormone changes, but I still fight with a lot of blackheads and small to medium sized spots. So when I heard about using vinegar, apple cider in this case, i thought "what the heck, I have nothing to lose". And boy, was I surprised! I've been using it as a toner/treatment for about two weeks now, and I do not have a single spot. I still have some blackheads, but I think it takes a lot longer to clear my skin from those bastards. I've been diluting the vinegar with water because undiluted vinegar is still a bit too rough for my skin.<br/>The smell is not very pleasant, but it's worth it. It goes away after a few minutes. It makes my face super soft, and for some reason, moisturized. This stuff is liquid magic! I won't buy another toner as long as I've got vinegar as my life savior. It has even minimized my pores and I hope that it will do something about my scars as well. This is definitely the best thing I've tried yet!