Acnekillingmesoftly

About Acnekillingmesoftly

New Member

Desperately Seeking Acne Relief
on 12/07/2014
I'm a 38yr old female who about a year ago started experiencing severe acne. During that time I was under a lot of stress, so I assumed that if I eliminated the stress in my life my face would go back to normal. WRONG! In addition, I developed bronchitis and was prescribed amoxicillin which really got rid of my acne within a week. My happiness was short lived when my prescription ran out. My dermatologist put me on solodyn and finacea which helped my acne but also gave me severe headaches along with a horrible facial texture. So fast forward to 7/12/14 and I can no longer deal with the facial imprisonment that I've been unwillingly placed in. I've read all the reviews like many others and I've decided to give it a try. I used the first morning urine as suggested. I applied it with cotton ball over my entire face. The smell was minimal and I did not rinse it off. After 2 hrs my face looked very hydrated as if I just moisturized. I am very anxious to see future results if any so I will definitely keep posting.