About Pip98

on 03/03/2015
I have been on several topical creams and this is the first tablet i could finally get my fricken doctor to give me. I'm 15 and i have constant pimples for about 3 years now. It is so exhausting, they are not as bad as some people's I know but for me they make me so upset i try to avoid mirrors all together to be honest, because when I see it it puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.<br/>Anyway so i started doxycycline 2 weeks ago, my doctor gave me 100mg tablets for 7 days and then 50g for the rest. She said i would notice an improvement in 10 days... well thats not right at all because my pimples are worse 2 weeks later. Not sure if its because i am taking such a small dosage, the tablet is about 1/5 size of a 10 cent coin, how can that do anything? Most frustrating thing. Anyway she also gave me epiduo (another cream... what a joy) and i seriously cannot say that either of them are doing a thing. Getting soo exhausted seeing my friends with such clear faces, one of them went of roaccutane and her full face of acne was cleared in a month, I really want to go on it but my mum doesn't want me to.. part of my frustration. Wasting my time with tiny tablets and sh*t creams. Ugh. Please let me know if this is your situation and if this stuff is the classic: "you have to have patience" because i had patience for 8 months on differin so please dont tell me that.
on 08/07/2014
I'm 15 and have had moderate acne for about 2 years. I eat extremely healthy, work out and have had a continual face routine for about a year using asap and organic spa.<br/>Nothing really helped so i went to the doctor. She prescribed me Eryacne and Differin. This was about 3 weeks ago now and i have read a lot of reviews on here saying how people were already seeing results in 1 week etc...<br/>I havent had an IB but i have had flaky skin for about the first week but thats died down now.<br/>Only reason why i'm worried is that i hope i start to see a change (good or bad!!) so i know that is working in some way...<br/>Has anybody else had this happen? I just want to know how long it takes to see any change? Some people say a week and some say a month? Is that right? My face hasnt really changed at all!<br/>So if anyone could let me know if this happened to them if they didnt see much change for 1 month or so and then it did help or not?<br/>But i'm staying postive:)