New Member

About bharr24

New Member

Gently exfoliates
on 16/06/2014
I use this product at the end of every week, to just kind of cleanse my skin and start fresh. I'm not in love with the smell, but I can stand it. It is gentle enough for my sensitive, acne prone skin, but I still feel like it is working to get all of the dead stuff off. It's a good product to use if you want a gentle more natural exfoliant.
Works good enough.
on 16/06/2014
I have used this moisturizer everyday for a few years. It is the only one I have found that doesn't make my breakouts worse. I wouldn't say it necessarily helps clear acne, but it moisturizes without clogging your pores. If you have extremely dry skin, I would recommend trying something else because this is a pretty light moisturizer. Works well enough to keep my skin hydrated before makeup.
Did nothing but dry skin out.
on 16/06/2014
I could not wear makeup while using this. Even with moisturizer, my skin would feel so tight and flake most of the day. After a week, not one pimple was gone.
on 15/06/2014
I have tried the original Proactiv and the Proactiv plus. They both did not work at all! Not to mention the cost is ridiculous for what it doesn't do. The only thing it did do was burn and ruin my skin. If anything it gave me more breakouts because my skin was so irritated. It made me feel terrible!! Thankfully I gave up on it and my skin is slowly recovering and clearing with more natural products. You do not have to feel a burn for a product to work!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON PROACTIV!!!!