Victoria93

• Birthday 03/20/1993

Junior Poster
Posted at least 20 different posts
on 26/03/2014
I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Coconut Oil. It is my absolute favourite skincare product, and I use it for so many different things. I have been using coconut oil for about 7 months and I have not one bad thing to say about it. I have gone through numerous jars of this stuff, and I keep buying more. I use it as a makeup remover, and a moisturiser. I used to use makeup wipes and liquid makeup removers to take off my makeup, until I realised just how harsh they all were on my skin and how many unnecessary ingredients they contained, when I just needed something that would clean my face. Coconut oil does just that. I put a little in my hands, rub it all over my face until my makeup just melts away, and then wipe the oil from my face with a damp washcloth. Not only does it remove my makeup way better than any other product I've ever used, but it also leaves me face feeling soft and moisturised, so I don't need to use any creams or lotions.<br/>Sometimes, before I go to bed, I apply a good amount of coconut oil to my face and leave it on overnight. I wake up with beautiful, soft, moisturised skin.<br/>It's definitely been a miracle product for me, has never clogged my pores, made me break out, or caused any skin concerns, and I will continue to use it.
I love it!
on 26/03/2014
I have been using Epiduo for 5 months now, and I love this product. I use it once a day (as prescribed), only at night, and it works really well for me. It really draws out your acne and heals blemishes faster. When I first started using this, I ignored the "once a day" rule my doctor told me about, and thought nothing bad would happen if I used it more than once a day, so I applied it several times throughout the day to blemishes as a spot treatment. Believe me, you do NOT want to make the same mistake I did. Even twice a day is too much of this stuff. My skin turned red, itchy, extremely dry and flakey, and would stay that way for a few days, so I had to keep applying generous amounts of moisturiser multiple times a day. That's the only negative thing I have to say about it. However, apart from that, if used correctly, Epiduo is a wonderful product.
Worked for me!
on 26/03/2014
I took Doxycycline for 4 months, from October 2013 to January 2014. After trying out the oil cleansing method, my skin broke out like crazy, and nothing was working to clear it, so my doctor prescribed me doxycycline. From the first week I started to notice changes. Breakouts would decrease in size and the inflammation on my face would also reduce. I would still get occasional pimples popping up, but they wouldn't last long and would quickly disappear. It took a while for all of my acne to clear, it wasn't until the very end of the 4 month period in which I took the antibiotic, that I could honestly say all of my acne was gone. At the end of the 4 months, my skin was completely clear, I had no active acne, just hyper-pigmentation from old breakouts.<br/>I actually liked doxycycline, and the other side effect I had with it, was that I would get sun burnt very easily, and would develop a rash on my chest and neck every time I went out in the sun. However, this didn't bother me too much, as the results I was seeing were incredible and I was just happy that it was working.