griffinwolf2008

About griffinwolf2008

New Member

It's a life saver!
on 09/03/2014
I've been using baking soda as my face wash for just over a year now and I love it. I just started using it on my chest and back to help with acne there as well and it's done wonders for me. I also use it under my arms to help get off any deodorant that didn't come off with my body wash. I don't mix anything with the baking soda, I just wet my face when I'm taking a shower in the morning, or in the sink when I'm getting ready for bed, take a little bit of the baking soda in my hand and scrub my face a bit. When I do wear makeup, the baking soda manages to get off the remainder of the makeup that I may have missed with my makeup remover. I have super sensitive skin and this is honestly the only thing my skin hasn't reacted badly too. My skin is really oily as well and helps manage that a bit too. Plus it feels good to exfoliate my skin! It's really been a life saver for me because I've struggled with acne since I was 11 and have spent way to much money on different products and since I'm a poor broke college student right now, it's the most cost effective thing for me.