vivids

About vivids

• Birthday August 06

• Location New Jersey

on 28/02/2014
My dermatologist recommended this to me. I've been using this for a little over a month and I love it! It was cheap and it comes with a pump. I have such sensitive skin that everything I try breaks me out. I don't like the feeling of dryness and tightness after I wash my face and this kept my face feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized. It has no smell and does not strip your skin. It however does not remove makeup so well so I suggest using another cleanser for removing makeup. Overall, I love it.
Very light
on 28/02/2014
I heard so many good things about this so I wanted to try it out. I wanted a light moisturizer that would not break me out. This did just that. It doesn't have a strong smell to it and it's pretty light. There's a gel and lotion version. The gel one, which is the one listed above is best for oily skin. Some people say it doesn't moisturize their face, but that's only because they picked the wrong one.
Be patient with this
on 28/02/2014
I was prescribed this when I had a horrible breakout. I had huge cysts. My dermatologist said I would have to go on accutane if this didn't work. No amount of makeup could cover the huge bumps on my face. I used this with bactrim and Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing gel. I wash my face with cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. It took 4 weeks for me to see great results. My skin started feeling super soft (Idk if this was from the moisturizer or not). Now, 6 weeks after the first visit to the dermatologist, all I have left are 2-3 small pimples and some scars. I can wear makeup and no one would know that I had severe acne.