Kakahua09

About Kakahua09

New Member

Worst Decision of my Life
on 06/02/2014
Terrible, terrible experience. I've always had a problem with marks on my cheeks, well along my cheekbones and I thought hey- no more acne that I'm tempted to demolish would equal no more scarring. I was recommended three Murad products and oh god. I'd wake up with red, bumpy, inflammation over my cheeks and I tried to convince myself it was purging but Murad DESTROYED my face completely. I got acne where I least needed it and never had it. This product makes me want to curl up in a corner and die, that's how bad it destroyed my face. I have to cake my marks with concealer everyday now. These huge, red pimples above my prone area of the marks would start bleeding on their ow, or I'd wake up with- oh don't even get me started.<br/>I don't recommend this. Save yourself and do what I did- put absolutely nothing but water on your face. Works fine for me- perfect moisture balance and all but hey- do what you want to do. I don't trust big name companies anymore. Murad has destroyed my marks, making them much darker and more vivid, plus adding more on places I never had acne or marks.