1 Follower

About Chae1990

Recent Profile Visitors

1,251 profile views
on 28/11/2015
This is rather pricey for such a small bottle, but it will last a long time. I bought this out of desperation for anything to calm my cysts down while I am waiting for a derm appoitment for a cortisone injection. I wouldn't say it is a miracle cure like the injection, but it does really help. If used at the very first sign of a cyst you stand a fighting chance. I think that I've stopped a few cysts in their tracks by using this at the first sign. Not a miracle for already developed cysts but good at stopping them from getting huge. I'd buy again.
on 12/01/2014
This is my holy grail face wash!!!! Please understand that this face was is NOT an acne treatment. It will not cure your acne. But it is the perfect cleanser for any skin type, acne or not. I have used this for years and will probably use it forever. This face wash is perfect if you do have acne and are on topical ointments. It is fragrance, soap and oil free. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave it with that tight feeling, and I have really sensitive skin. It also washes off my makeup, including waterproof mascara. I truly think that this is the one of thr best face washes on the market. For the price you can't go wrong.