itsy

New Member

About itsy

New Member

Cleanser - GREAT! Treatment - WORKS! Moisturizer - A FLOP !:(... I recommend but pick and choose
on 03/01/2014
40's, Asian. Ive always followed a very simple maintenance routine which ive used for over 25 years (oatmeal soap, deep cleanser, toner, dermalite (day), Vit C serum (night)..... until 12 mos ago, I started having (stress) acne.<br/>Tried a LOT of products (US, Asia, European brands).<br/>Came across acne.org, and bought the regimen. I followed regimen procedure but was not effective so i modified.<br/>CLEANSER: IT WORKS (for me). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED<br/>Evening:<br/>Wet face with warm water.<br/>1 pump (size of a dollop) on my palm, apply directly on problem areas, then work out a lather. I do this for about 60 seconds.<br/>Repeat. (so im soaping my face twice)<br/>Pat dry (sometimes is "scrub" a tiny just to get a feeling of "freshness")<br/>Morning:<br/>Same as evening routine but only wash once.<br/>BENZOYL PEROXIDE TREATMENT.<br/>If i have active acne (or feel like one is coming on), I use Acne.org TREATMENT benzoyl (ONLY ON AFFECTED AREAS) , after allowing my face to dry 5 minutes.<br/>If no active acne, after pat dry, APPLY AURA CACIA GRAPESEED OIL all over my face.<br/>MOISTURIZER.<br/>Causes BREAKOUTS!! - would NOT recommend.<br/>JOJOBA OIL - breakouts<br/>With CLEANSER, BP TREATMENT (only if acne onset), GRAPESEED OIL, my skin has "calmed" down... zits dry....<br/>KEEP IT SIMPLE.
IT WORKS... WITH MODIFICATONS
on 03/01/2014
Im in my 40's, Asian, NEVER had zits in my entire life. 12 mos ago, started to have stress acne. Ive tried these cleansers: Neutorgena, cetaphil, Boots Botanics, oatmeal soap. These didnt do much for my acne (forehead, chin, a couple on my cheeks).<br/>I followed CLEANSER instruction of Acne.org, but only saw a light improvement.<br/>I modified:<br/>Evening:<br/>Wet face with warm water.<br/>1 pump (size of a dollop) on my palm, apply directly on problem areas, then work out a lather. I do this for about 60 seconds.<br/>Repeat. (so im soaping my face twice)<br/>Pat dry (sometimes is "scrub" a tiny just to get a feeling of "freshness")<br/>Morning:<br/>Same as evening routine but only wash once.<br/>If i have active acne (or feel like one is coming on), I use Acne.org TREATMENT benzoyl, after allowing my face to dry 5 minutes.<br/>If no active acne, after pat dry, APPLY AURA CACIA GRAPESEED OIL.<br/>KEEP IT SIMPLE.<br/>My skin cannot tolerate creams at all.