About johnevo90

• Gender Male
  • Location uk

Works Well
on 29/11/2013
I have been using Salcura's products for quite some time now, I combine the Antiac spray with their Sensitive Face Wash Omega 3,6,7 and 9 formula. Salcura boast all natural ingredients which is what drawn me to their products as I have spent the last twenty or so years bombarding my skin with chemical treatments, as I also suffer from Rosacea I needed a product that would not cause upset to that condition also. The Antiac spray has a strange odour sort of like olive oil, but once I had applied it to my skin I felt really refreshed and clean, I apply it twice daily and have noticed a significant reduction in outbreaks and redness, greasy skin in my T zone has almost become normal but I must stress this is not an overnight wonder treatment I have been using this for over six months, visible difference took between two and four months. Antiac comes in 50ml 100ml and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee which is not seen very often and if you look on there website you will find they do free samples.