CeciliaCR

New Member

About CeciliaCR

New Member

Works for some people but not for me
on 23/10/2013
I was using this just to keep me matte throughout the day, like a makeup setting powder. It worked wonders for that but broke me out pretty bad after a few days. I really don't understand how this is good for drying out acne like people say. It might have clogged my pores or something but I'm definitely not trying this again.
Mixed feelings
on 15/10/2013
I am not so sure about this product. I like it how it is non-irritating, non-comedogenic, fragance-free. It is definitely a good lotion and it mosturizes my skin really well. Still, I find it too thick and therefore it's hard to blend it into your skin. For those who like me are on Dan's regimen and have sensitive skin due to the BP, might be a little hard to work with. I also find it a little heavy to wear under makeup. I love using it as a night-time lotion.
Best cleanser ever!
on 15/10/2013
This is definitely a product I will stick with. It works great with my sensitive skin that is super dry and flaky due to BP. It leaves my skin feeling soft and ready for a new dose of BP. It is fragance-free and my skin feels like I just applied lotion after washing my face with this. Loooove this product!
Love this!
on 15/10/2013
I started using this as my skin got super dry and flaky due to the benzoyl peroxide in Dan's regimen. I mix a few drops with my moisturizer and I can see a great improvement in my skin.